Droid X Themes for Liberty

Reaction score
I am running Liberty3X-2.0Gold.... It is my first custom ROM and it is running perfectly... I was wondering if I can run custom themes and boot animations with this ROM...

Savagerun

Reaction score
You'll find what your looking for here http://rootzwiki.com/topic/8882-liberty-3-themes-list/ just make sure what you use is for Liberty 3 v2.0 there's an ics theme on there that people seem to like. Im not much into theming myself so i can't give you advice on which ones are nice so check them out. Im sure there's probably some screen shots in there you can look at.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
Once again thank you my friend... I checked them out but the only one that really caught my eye was the dark alien maybe it was black alien but the link to down load it didn't work. Can I just go through ROM tool box for themes and boot animations.

leftspin

Reaction score
Once again thank you my friend... I checked them out but the only one that really caught my eye was the dark alien maybe it was black alien but the link to down load it didn't work. Can I just go through ROM tool box for themes and boot animations.

You can use ROM Toolbox to change the boot animation and boot logo. For the theme you want flash the zip in CWM.