1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X theme - need beta testers

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by krayzee, Oct 13, 2010.

1. krayzee

krayzee New Member

This is a new theme that i am working on. It is currently NOT 100% completed BUT it is very usuable ( I use it every day ) :p .. what i am looking for at this stage is for people to install it and let me know of any issues.

Requirements.
    Droid X - Duh...
    Froyo 2.3.15 (not sure if it works on anything else)
    Deodexed
    Root

Here are some screenshots.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

AGAIN THIS IS STILL IN PROGRESS

:reddroid:*********** MAKE A NANDROID FIRST *************:reddroid:

Click here to download the file (rename to update.zip and plop on your SD Card)
    Install using Koush's recovery
    (IF you don't know what any of this means, please DO NOT INSTALL THIS!)

For those of you interested in the Widgets etc used in this theme, please follow this thread, i will release details soon. It is better as a complete theme. So when this comes out of beta stage then i will release all the addons.

Thanks for your time. Please comment, good or bad (as long as its constructive)

Thanks,

KraYzeE

oh yeah... I dont claim that i did ALL the graphics in this, though i did do a LOT, so if you see some of your work I would be happy to credit you. I am not trying to steal your work. Trust me, I know what goes into it. ;)
  2. Matt4542

Matt4542 Beta Team Developer

Sexy themes :) Hoping to get a DX within the next week and I can't wait to try these :D
  3. musicandnumbers

musicandnumbers New Member

Complete!

Yes, I like it. Please post the widgets/wallpaper/etc soon! I want the complete look!