Droid x theme for the milestone

chad_petree

Reaction score
[THEME] DroidX - Android-Hilfe.de

It only works for SHOLS_U2_02.36.0 , use google translate to understand the info, im gonna give it a try today , im concerned it will f*ck up my 3g, what do you guys think? im concerned because the theme was created with a german build

CAP201007051501.jpg

1st Requirements
Gerootet 1.2 SHOLS_U2_02.36.0
adbrecovery - How-To: Tutorial ADBRecovery and nandroid
My Theme Download
A full battery - if something goes wrong - How-To: Troubleshooting "brick" and re-flash

2nd Preparation
This step is the preparation and at the same time it serves as an indication that you should only possibility to create a backup nandroid so since her for possible errors or problems on the safe side.

I download and unzip file
The unzipped files and folders to the root of the copy SDCard (where the Strucktur please leave it as it is)
The MILESTONE off and in the recovery boot (camera button + power button)
adbrecovery Start - How-To: Tutorial ADBRecovery and nandroid
Created after only one possibility nandriod backup - How-To: Tutorial ADBRecovery and nandroid

3rd The installation
After you've now connected in the adbrecovery since, your MILESTONE by usb cable to your PC and you're ready to go adb shell open so, the options will now be explained by and by.

1.3 Install
The following command starts your installaton of the theme to start a backup is made, so you remove the ability for the theme and the other amendments. Following the Dalvik-cache is deleted to avoid any errors.

To execute this option gives the following command in the adb shell, type:
/ SDCard / blackdroid.sh select - Install the script tells you when it is finished.

Per OpenRecovery (example GOT)

All three scripts with OR in the description in the denScript OpenRecovery copy. In the OpenRecovery ON THE UNIT in the menu miscellaneous - Select the appropriate scripts (Install or frameworkonly).

2.3 Restore
You want the changes made by the script for some start to reverse. No problem, as long as you have not the crazy summer folder deleted from the SDCard, to give you just enter the following command in the adb shell, type:
/ SDCard / blackdroid.sh - select Uninstall, the script is reported when it is finished.

Alternatively, in the OpenRecovery ON THE DEVICE choose the menu miscellaneous - Restore the scripts script.

4th Installation by hand

If you install by hand, all warrants overriding apk `s in the backup folder and then copies the system / app and system / framework folder in your folder completely to create data / TEMP, there is the usual 644 permissions checked (copy this before ONLY once screenshot - see below), copy the apps in system / app, then the services and the framework-FINAL FIRST TO res.apk in system / framework. After copying the framework-res crashes and reboots the stone (if you have set 644). This is particularly important in the framework-res - who forgets the permissions in the data / TEMP folder, scrapped his stone and must be known to Thyrus CPR how-to `s. As always, I accept no responsibility for any damage, allees happened at your own risk.

Known issues:

• Market is not adjusted for known issues in themes, Twitter follow later
  • Facebook widget needs to be patched again
  • bootup.ogg obviously prevents the select ringtones, is now first time away from the media folder. Workaround - ringtones folder system / media / audio on the SD card and reboot copy

melvillebutler

Reaction score
I have not tried it. But The sound like try it ones. All the people are so worry about to use the new theme due to some bad experience. I will try ti own self. I am sure that I will update it very well follow this instruction. I wish that It should be work much better as I thought.

averma1

Reaction score
I have not tried it. But The sound like try it ones. All the people are so worry about to use the new theme due to some bad experience. I will try ti own self. I am sure that I will update it very well follow this instruction. I wish that It should be work much better as I thought.

The droid x theme i linked to has self serve directions, as long as you follow directions in that thread it should work fine (rather than trying to learn german)

Reaction score
huh i didnt know they were able to get a custom recovery working on the milestone, i thought the bootloader was still locked

jonnyj99

Reaction score
Verizon has invested heavily in the production of its latest campaign Droid X and we are not about to start complaining.Many were skeptical about the ability of the community to break the X-Droid is locked bootloader to make room for custom recovery.

ronikself

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the theme of droids in x milestone.I guess everyone knows that X traffic dump around.Verizon Droid has a lot of money in the production of X Droid his last campaign and we are not about to start protest. The original Motorola Droid is very popular, has taken root. Yes, long ago and I expect the same of the new X. Motorola Droid.