Droid x + telepathy?

iEAB13

Reaction score
Is it just me or did it seem like the droid x connected anyone else last night somehow mentally, almost telepathically? I'm not sure if it was other droid x users I felt connected to or if it was the droid x itself...

dxuser

Reaction score
Is it just me or did it seem like the droid x connected anyone else last night somehow mentally, almost telepathically? I'm not sure if it was other droid x users I felt connected to or if it was the droid x itself...

Step away from the pipe...:icon_eek:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Wow, I thought I was into my phone! :icon_eek:

OP
I

iEAB13

Reaction score

100% drug free mature adult. I wouldn't have sought out other's opinions on this matter if I didn't wholeheartedtly believe it was some sort of phenomena I was experiencing last night.

avt123

Reaction score
Are you sure someone didn't dose you without you knowing? LSD is invisible... :)

dxuser

Reaction score

100% drug free mature adult. I wouldn't have sought out other's opinions on this matter if I didn't wholeheartedtly believe it was some sort of phenomena I was experiencing last night.

These two statements still lead me to one conclusion...

dxuser

Reaction score
However, to entertain your original statement or question...The answer is YES, it was just you.

OP
I

iEAB13

Reaction score
OP
I

iEAB13

Reaction score
However, to entertain your original statement or question...The answer is YES, it was just you.

Lol let's not jump to conclusions so soon! I made this post so that I could be "found", if you would.

dxuser

Reaction score

These two statements still lead me to one conclusion...

That I am on drugs?? I'm sorry but no I am not on drugs brother.

Relax, Sally. I'm just funnin' ya. I don't think you're taking drugs. It was just a wild topic of discussion and I found it was an opportunity to mess with you.

spider10382

Reaction score
Its called "mind sync" you can turn it off under your phone options its a total battery killer dancedroid