Droid X Side By Side With Galaxy S

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
ahhhman...what to do what to do...Damn samsung screen makes the droid look like washed out LCD vs Plasma

Not quite; look past the wallpaper. Focus on the other colors; the icon colors.....

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
Man, this is making my replacement choice for my D1 more difficult. Too bad it doesn't have a keyboard like the Sprint 4G variant. As for looks I like the DX better. To me the Fascinate looks like the older iPhone, but bigger. Samsung even tried to make the icons more iPhoneish. After having my Droid I'm totally sold on the Android experience and would prefer it to other options including android with something running on top of it.

FWIW I'm going with the X. The Fascinate/Galaxy is nice. But the xtra screen size the Moto software. The CPU for my money I'm takin the X

him

Reaction score
Screen isn't much different and from what I hear gpu on the galaxy is better and hummingbird is faster. Gonna get the x and id galaxy comes out in 30 days getting that.

Mule65

Reaction score
Galaxy does look sharp.

Yea, I like it. Anyone know when Fascinate (silly name) arrives? Tough choices. Gotta love the jockeying between mfg's -- win:win for us. :)

jroc, thanks for helpful info.

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
Iphone text very sharp!!!

When you look at the NO SERVICE text on the Iphone, it looks really good!!!

darreno1

Reaction score
I want a bigger phone, not a slightly bigger one so I'll be passing on the Samsung. However, everything else about the phone is nice and it probably does pack more graphics power as well.

mach330

Reaction score
i do like that super amoled display on the sammy. i do have a couple of gripes with the phone already. first off...it's a total rip off of the iphone. i kind'a like how android phones are kind'a different. also, when the guy pressed home it looks like all the apps are on the screen...ala iphone os. was that just me? so all your windows are occupied by apps? i would hate that.

Aridon

Reaction score
i do like that super amoled display on the sammy. i do have a couple of gripes with the phone already. first off...it's a total rip off of the iphone. i kind'a like how android phones are kind'a different. also, when the guy pressed home it looks like all the apps are on the screen...ala iphone os. was that just me? so all your windows are occupied by apps? i would hate that.

What?

There are separate screens for widgets and an app tray just like every other android device.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Put the same background on them if you want a fair comparison...

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
Put the same background on them if you want a fair comparison...

Your mission is to find it. I have searching the net over and over. Finally found side by side iphone 4 vs droid x. It was at the end of the vid. Seems like with all the hype the reviewers would have done this a while back....
Makes me wanna start my own site

Mule65

Reaction score
Here's a cool video on the Galaxy S.

[video=youtube;GTQBAx_BDfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQBAx_BDfk"]YouTube - Galaxy S TV Out function Review[/video]