Droid X shipments on schedule, some arriving earlier than expected

ATL Powder

Reaction score
I ordered my x on the 19th of July. Got it on the 27th. I was on the" will ship by 8/3" waiting list.

withinajar

Reaction score
Phew, finally got mine! Ordered on the 24th, got the shipping notification on the 30th, and then got the package today.

I'm on the East Coast as well, seems like it's a bit more saturated

oc noob

Reaction score
Ordered 7/31 got a sipping notification today 8/2. Pretty quick for ordering on a saturday and getting the shipping notification eary monday.

LouS

Reaction score
yeah, I ordered 7/31 as well. Got a shipping notice today (8/2) for delivery tomorrow. I ordered a silicone case with it and I thought maybe it was just the case that was shipping. Well I guess I will find out tomorrow...

collett

Reaction score
I called Verizon to order mine today. Veronica the CS rep told me three times during the conversation "You understand it won't ship until 8/18, so that means you probably won't get it until the 20th?" I assured her I understood. But after reading this I'm hoping to get it early.

WhosToBlame

Reaction score
Got my X today!

Ordered on the phone on the 28th and got shipping notification on the 30th and arrived today August 2nd. Man this phone is sick and I kinda like this "MotoBlur":heart:

P

psycoperl

Due to touchscreen freezing issues, I have to swap handsets. Made arrangements on Saturday and have yet to get the shipping conf #

LouS

Reaction score
I ordered mine as a NE2 so not sure if it makes any difference. On Sat when I ordered, the Verizon site said ship by 8/18. Then on Monday (8/2), I got the e-mail saying it was shipped...

scoob

Reaction score
What's the latest ordered/shipped dates?

Who has ordered their Droid X with the most recent date and has already received a ship date? Anyone ordered as of Aug 1st and received a shipping date yet?

I ordered mine on the 2nd. Can't wait.

justie1183

Reaction score
I bought mine at a Verizon Kiosk on 7/30 and they said it will ship by 8/11. I called today and the CS rep said i should get a text msg by tomorrow morning with shipping info. Crossing fingers. Its going to be sent to my job so I hope it comes in the office by friday.

collett

Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday by calling customer service and was given ship date of 8/18. No other info at this time.

rcjames

Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday by calling customer service and was given ship date of 8/18. No other info at this time.

I also ordered today which today date is 8-3-2010 ofcourse. Lisa the sale lady told me it should be sent by the 18 of august. Man I'm going nuts, i have to wait that long? She did tell me that people are receiving their phone ahead of time. If so i will be like this dancedroid. I don't think i would be sleeping good until i receive it. I'm getting weired fooked up dreams well its unnormal to have a dream that is all about droid x, its not relaxing neither. LOL I WANT MY :motdroidvert:. Collett let us know when they send you an email when u will receive ur phone. Wish i had extra 100 dollars because another store in clovis ca has the phone in stock at their warehouse but i had to pay 100 extra and wait for rebate. Hell with that plus 1 day shipping is 1 day. I called in and talked to lisa it costed me 360 something :)

rcjames

Reaction score

I also ordered today which today date is 8-3-2010 ofcourse. Lisa the sale lady told me it should be sent by the 18 of august. Man I'm going nuts, i have to wait that long? She did tell me that people are receiving their phone ahead of time. If so i will be like this dancedroid. I don't think i would be sleeping good until i receive it. I'm getting weired fooked up dreams well its unnormal to have a dream that is all about droid x, its not relaxing neither. LOL I WANT MY :motdroidvert:. Collett let us know when they send you an email when u will receive ur phone. Wish i had extra 100 dollars because another store in clovis ca has the phone in stock at their warehouse but i had to pay 100 extra and wait for rebate. Hell with that plus 1 day shipping is 1 day. I called in and talked to lisa it costed me 360 something :)

I meant 1 day shipping would be costing 50 bucks luckily i called verizon they will send it to me without paying shipping and plus i get discount already. Damn...... It's sux waiting for something so big like this. :icon_eek:

collett

Reaction score
LOL-yeah, waiting stinks. But I'm really hopeful they're sending most orders out early. Can't wait to play with it. I've been reading the forum trying to learn all I can so I can at least answer a call and send a text when I get it! I've gone from regular cell, to windows mobile phone (back in the windows mobile 5 days), to Blackberry. Never thought I'd leave BB, but I'm drinking the Droid Kool-Aid.:)
I'll post when I get my shipping notice.

rcjames

Reaction score
LOL-yeah, waiting stinks. But I'm really hopeful they're sending most orders out early. Can't wait to play with it. I've been reading the forum trying to learn all I can so I can at least answer a call and send a text when I get it! I've gone from regular cell, to windows mobile phone (back in the windows mobile 5 days), to Blackberry. Never thought I'd leave BB, but I'm drinking the Droid Kool-Aid.:)
I'll post when I get my shipping notice.

Window 7 phones coming out end of this year i believe. Another good phone but not so hyped up like android phones. Not only that i'm a big fan
of linux and well android os is a caugh caugh linux wanna be :icon_ banana:. Heh I hope i don't do this dancedroid to my phone more then my wife. Just kidding haha. I'm looking forward of window 7 mobile edition but my most interest is opensource operating system. I cant wait i never had a smart phone. This droid x can do so much, its there to compete and force people to dump that damn apple 4g. apple 4g is a good phone i bet just a few bugs like antana I still think droid x will whoop apple ass anytime. We are his enemy. dancedroid