Droid X shipments on schedule, some arriving earlier than expected

Mr. Droid

Reaction score
I just got the notification that mine has been shipped. I should have it by Tuesday I think. Anyone have any suggestions on cases/screen protection? I'm coming from the Blackberry world to the world of touchscreen, so I have no clue.

leele31

Reaction score
Ok I order my droid x by phone (by the way I upgraded mad early) however, I order it on the 18th and still nothing. I can't look it up on my verizon because it was purchase by phone. I still receive nothing, but I call the rep and they said I'm still a go for 27th. I hate waiting. That's why I sign up for this site.

Placed order on 7/16 and I got my shipping notice today too...I will get my DX on the 7/27...Yippie!!! dancedroid So urs should be coming...

Bdr3939

Reaction score
Maybe.... Just trying keep from a mental break down. You receive notice on a Sunday. I'm going to call verizon again....dancedroid:icon_ banana:

JoseJones

Reaction score
HA-LE-LOU-YEAH!!!!!! I JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!!

"Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped."

I called the service rep after reading this post, and they told me the 27th, so probably Wed...then I signed on today (ON A SUNDAY) and I got the email saying My Order has been shipped...I tried to punch in the order Number to see the info, and I got nothing...too early I'd imagine.

Like I said, since it's a Sunday, does that mean it's already been shipped, or it's in a box, and they're set to ship it first thing Monday morning...No clue. IT'S SO CLOSE!!!! I'm freaking out.

Though with all this downtime, I've been able to set up my gmail, port my numbers and calandar stuff to gmail, and started exporting all my favorite videos to mp4 using a video compression program (SQUEEZE) that I use for my editing work.

SO when it shows up, I'm ready to plug and play.

Bdr3939

Reaction score
Congrats. I had this bb storm since day one. I called the rep about five Ago, And no change. However, great things for you.....the case of the Monday want happen to youdancedroid

Hosehead

Reaction score
Received a tracking number for this week.

When did you order it? In store or online? I am really wanting my phone but the VZW rep has yet to see a tracking number. I ordered mine on the 20th.

Slider,

Mine was ordered on 7/17 by a CSR Supervisor over the phone. It was a solution to a long argument with VZW about my current (craptacular) BB.

It was originally promised to be in my hands on 7/20. They then told me on 7/19 that it would be shipped by 7/27. They were pretty much right on.

Did they tell you 7/27 or 8/3?

o0SLIDER0o

Reaction score
I ordered it on the 20th in store and they told me 8/3. I am also in VA so I don't know if this region is getting shafted in regards to early shipments.

o0SLIDER0o

Reaction score
Received a tracking number for this week.

When did you order it? In store or online? I am really wanting my phone but the VZW rep has yet to see a tracking number. I ordered mine on the 20th.

Slider,

Mine was ordered on 7/17 by a CSR Supervisor over the phone. It was a solution to a long argument with VZW about my current (craptacular) BB.

It was originally promised to be in my hands on 7/20. They then told me on 7/19 that it would be shipped by 7/27. They were pretty much right on.

Did they tell you 7/27 or 8/3?

8/3 unfortunately

Hosehead

Reaction score
I have heard of lots of folks getting their 8/3 devices already as well. Keep the faith, it will be here soon.

dadarkside

Reaction score
My expected ship date was july 23rd. I received confirmation on 23rd and received the phone this morning july 26th

neeco51

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 7/17 with an expected delivery date of 7/27. To my pleasant surprise I received it on 7/22 :)

Bdr3939

Reaction score
Shipping

Ok just called my verizon rep and she just gave me my fed ex shipping. Ship on 26th and now will arrive on the 28th

Lordbutt

Reaction score
Got an email from Verizon that my X has shipped and would be delivered tomorrow, instead of August 3rd.