Droid X shipments on schedule, some arriving earlier than expected

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
2my2rde.jpg

Those of you with a 7/23, 7/27 or 8/3 ship date should be receiving some good news in the coming day. Apparently, a large batch of Droid X devices were shipped today for customers with both the 7/23 and 8/3 ship dates. According to Droid-Life, many of these customers received their shipping notification today, and may receive the Droid X by tomorrow. Isn't it nice to actually receive a phone on time (Here's to looking at you, HTC!)? Let us know if you're among the lucky ones.

Source: Droid-Life

dadarkside

Reaction score
I had an expected ship date of 7/23/2010. I went to VZW (6:30pm) to see if I had shipment confirmation and I did not. Mines will probably be shipped tomorrow.

btw, i ordered July 16th around 7:00pm

sphen22

Reaction score
You are not going to be able to put the phone down for about a day straight after you hey it lol

joeymoose

Reaction score
Supposed to receive the X on the 25th....

I got the tracking number yesterday and will be receiving it 2 days early! Go Big Red!!

j_acm

Reaction score
I hope so

Yeah, I hope I get mine soon. I was one of the lucky ones whos droid x was having screen issues. Im thinking of calling them just to make sure we are the first to get them.

jraypritch

Reaction score
Scheduled shipping date of 3 Aug but haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. Hopefully it will come soon!

xximanoobxx

Reaction score
I bought mine today at the store. Mine is the August 3 shipping date. :( I'm so excited! I'm dumping my 3GS for this >:) bye bye

smg69

Reaction score
Christmas in July

I ordered my X on Monday was told it would ship the 27th with next day shipping it would be in my hands the 28th. I received an e-mail yeaterday that it had shipped, checked the status this morning and it is at my local Fed Ex on its way to my office shortly. Woo-hoo, im in the path of Tropical storm Bonnie, so noe i have something to do this weekend. Play with my new phone!dancedroid

kkson78

Reaction score
I ordered mine monday and still havnet gotten an email. Im so not lucky , so excited to check this phone out

woosung

Reaction score
aw man I shouldve order earlier! I ordered mine yesterday the 22. I actually ordered at the store so anyone know if they are shipping to me or if i have to pick it up

woosung

Reaction score
I ordered my X on Monday was told it would ship the 27th with next day shipping it would be in my hands the 28th. I received an e-mail yeaterday that it had shipped, checked the status this morning and it is at my local Fed Ex on its way to my office shortly. Woo-hoo, im in the path of Tropical storm Bonnie, so noe i have something to do this weekend. Play with my new phone!dancedroid

let's pray you don't have one of the messed up screens :)

Hosehead

Reaction score
Ordered 7/17, still no tracking number and they are still standing by the 7/27 date. What a crock...

Called to verify...still no tracking number this morning.