droid x screen protectors? waste of time...

chetqwerty

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Boxwave on their DX yet?

Somebody hasn't read the whole threeeaaaadd!

Yeah me, I'd never use anything else. Seriously you don't even know they're there and nothing can damage them. Well, maybe napalm, maybe!

deek

Reaction score
I ordered one protector (Can't recall the brandname), and I totally screwed it up while attempting to apply the screen protector on my phone. The whole two white tabs on the top part confused me.. I didn't know at the time there were 3 sheets to one protector. What I mean is, you pull one tab off, apply that fresh side to the phone surface, pull the other tab to leave the protector on the screen. Leaving two extra screen like plastics off. The original screen protector I had received didn't specify in the directions.. I decided to head to the Verizon store, and they had a 3-pack. I never knew until today about the glass, and the Verizon protectors seem to take away from the screen quality, however, I think my fingers fly across the screen much better than a naked screen. I text way more than I need video quality at the moment.. I'll maybe consider a different protector down the road... But, for now, this will do.. And it only covers what the phone portrays image wise. All that blacked out borders around the actual live screen are not covered.

Thanks for the info though