Droid X Scavenger Hunt Now Official - Explorers, Take Your Mark!

LOBO_2010

Reaction score
Looks like the #20 will be in at another pier location in Plymouth Mass. Bet it will be somewhere near the Mayflower ship.

Conechaser

Reaction score
So #9 is in the Volunteer State, aka Tennessee which is where I am. I am very new to twitter is there away for it to send me a txt only if droidlanding tweets about #9? When i'm @ work I cant always catch the tweets as they come.

LOBO_2010

Reaction score
@Conechaser Yes, you can have it text you. I just set mine up yesterday and I myself am new to tweet. You have to go in Twitter and at the top of the screen pick setting and then pick Mobile and input you number and it should give you a code and a word phrase to use to txt twitter. Dial in the code and save it in your contact. Create a new txt and txt in the word phrase and send it to that new contact number you created and it should sync up with your account. Wha La! Your set to receive and tweet from you phone....Enjoy

A.Brooks

Reaction score
So #9 is in the Volunteer State, aka Tennessee which is where I am. I am very new to twitter is there away for it to send me a txt only if droidlanding tweets about #9? When i'm @ work I cant always catch the tweets as they come.

Don't worry about this one. I've got the #9 locked down.

Colonel Sharp

Reaction score
I heard there was an IRC channel discussing speculation and such- anyone know where I can find that? :p

onibakagaijin

Reaction score
Not miami, orlando. Clues mention theme parks and other droids (star wars weekends @ epcot). Its in orlando. Good for me. Sorry for those too far away. Also, last phone was found in less than 10 minutes again. Right place at right time I guess.