Droid X Restarts?

mbg22

Reaction score
I am experiencing 1-2 random restarts a day after the new update. I am on a stock x, not rooted.

Just dudba factory reset. I can save my apps but my settings. I hoe it does the trick

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MrKleen

Reaction score
I am experiencing 1-2 random restarts a day after the new update. I am on a stock x, not rooted.

Just dudba factory reset. I can save my apps but my settings. I hoe it does the trick

That should fix you right up!

mbg22

Reaction score
The factory reset did not help. Still getting random rebootes. Any ideas? I could use the help.

Thanks

MrKleen

Reaction score
The factory reset did not help. Still getting random rebootes. Any ideas? I could use the help.

Thanks

Hmm that does seem strange on a stock rom, especially after a factory reset.

mbg22

Reaction score
You mentioned checking my SD card. I am not familiar on what I am looking for

I have Z4 root. Should I just root the phone and see if that solves the problem or is that not the answer.

Help?

Slothead

Reaction score

Thanks
I think you must be in a high-gravity zone and you are getting higher than average bombardment by high energy particles and cosmic rays. :)

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
My droid has been freaking out last couple days did restart last night still a little w worried since device is two weeks old

MrKleen

Reaction score
A restart once and awhile is no big deal, but every day and especially more than once is not acceptable.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Right I know they wont want to trade it out but im going to pay over $ 2500 for contract I dont want to second guess device

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not a big deal to do a reboot. It takes what? 2 minutes? Computers don't run very well if left running for longer than a day either.

A restart once and awhile is no big deal, but every day and especially more than once is not acceptable.

DroidForums junkie!!

micp1480

Reaction score
I have out of nowhere reboots as well, and I have had it where the phone sat idle. Now, I remember reading somewhere that Handcent has been known to give our phones a problem. If this is true, then right before my phone had rebooted, I received a text message. I am trying to be like Sherlock Holmes here. Also, can over clocking to a higher setting cause your rooted Droid 2 to reboot?

MICP1480

mhuff29

Reaction score
I am having the same issues, random reboot. I have done the factory reset...didn't help. Brand new SD card, not helping...any ideas?