Droid X restarting itself when I connect to computer?

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I uninstalled AWD and overclocked it back to 1.1Ghz with Launcher Pro(Purchased it) and no restarts so far.

Only thing that sucks is that while LP seems a tad faster and more stable, AWD looked nicer and had a lot of cool features that LP does not.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I uninstalled AWD and overclocked it back to 1.1Ghz with Launcher Pro(Purchased it) and no restarts so far.

Only thing that sucks is that while LP seems a tad faster and more stable, AWD looked nicer and had a lot of cool features that LP does not.

LP+ is a lot more customizable than any other launcher.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score

LP+ is a lot more customizable than any other launcher.

ADW seems to have more full skins and themes, more icon packs, can use gestures and things, etc...

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
ADW works good for me. I can turn my bounce and screen speed all the way down. Which actually makes it faster. LP has one setting for it, but doesn't do the same thing.

I like LP's scrolling dock, dock options and widgets. It has some cool features.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

themuttt

Reaction score
don't think it's ADW, a girl I know is having her X random reboots without ADW on it. Her random reboots happen more than mine do and I have ADW.

wxwax

Reaction score
Hi y'all. *wave*

The last couple of days my phone has started spontaneously rebooting. Droid X. Not rooted.

I really hate to do a factory reset. But it's starting to sound like that's the only solution?

wxwax

Reaction score
Take this FWIW.

It had seemed to me that the rebooting started during a time when I was doing a lot of chatting.

So I uninstalled eBuddy. The phone did another self-reboot shortly thereafter.

But in the 24 hours since then *fingers crossed* no reboots despite a lot of chatting using Google Talk.

luigi90210

Reaction score
i get alot of reboots using every operating system(that i use)
just to test i used my windows 7 machine, my mac running in vmware, and my windows vista and xp machines i run in vmware
it doesnt happen often but it does happen