Droid X question

LMKH4

Reaction score
I need to "do" something with a person who keeps calling me. I can't block them because that would open a bigger can of worms, but I don't really want to talk to them either. Not sure what I want to do with them really. I tried to see if I could send them directly to voicemail, but since the last update I can't seem to edit contact information for anything like that..can't even find how to set ringtones for the people I do want to talk to, although I was able to do that before this last update.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcomed. I'm not into high tech stuff, so just keep that in mind when responding...lol

Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I believe there is an app in the market that is something like "contact to voicemail"

Check that out and let us know. Hope you can resolve this issue.

RynoD

Reaction score
Go to the contact you want to send straight to voicemail, then on the menu select options and the select the option to enable sending incoming calls straight to voicemail

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
L

LMKH4

Reaction score
Go to the contact you want to send straight to voicemail, then on the menu select options and the select the option to enable sending incoming calls straight to voicemail

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Thanks for all your help. This last suggestion did work!:icon_ lala: