Well, I've had my Droid X for about a week now. I came into work this morning with a fully charged battery. I noticed that my battery was considerable low after a short time at work. I examined the phone and noted the camera lens was very warm to the touch. I pulled the battery and let it cool down, I replaced the battery and it warmed back up with a minute or so. My phone functioned fine as my wife called me in the middle of all this. My battery went completely dead during our conversation. I plugged it into my computer hoping that it would charge and I cannot get the unit to turn on now. There is a green steady light when it is plugged into the USB. Any suggestions?