1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X problems

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Buckfever4life, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Buckfever4life

Buckfever4life New Member

Well, I've had my Droid X for about a week now. I came into work this morning with a fully charged battery. I noticed that my battery was considerable low after a short time at work. I examined the phone and noted the camera lens was very warm to the touch. I pulled the battery and let it cool down, I replaced the battery and it warmed back up with a minute or so. My phone functioned fine as my wife called me in the middle of all this. My battery went completely dead during our conversation. I plugged it into my computer hoping that it would charge and I cannot get the unit to turn on now. There is a green steady light when it is plugged into the USB. Any suggestions?
  2. Buckfever4life

Buckfever4life New Member

Update:

Took my phone to the local Verizon store and they swapped batteries. Phone appeared to work fine, but it was noticeably warm. I took phone back once again due to the camera end of the phone heating up. They replaced my phone with a new one no questions asked.
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Glad you were able to get that worked out and am glad that Verizon was helpful.