DROID X Problems? Please help! D:

evltwn72

Reaction score
It sounds like you need to reformat your SD card. That should erase everything on your SD card including your pictures. Did you back them up onto your computer before you were having trouble? I would move all apps back to the data portion of the phone before reformatting the SD card 1st.

OP
K

KSR

Reaction score
Is there a way I can see all of my installed apps on my PC? Or will I have to just write down the ones I want to redownload? xD

And I a thinking of Factory Reseting to see if it'll work. I hope it does. >.<

OP
K

KSR

Reaction score
It sounds like you need to reformat your SD card. That should erase everything on your SD card including your pictures. Did you back them up onto your computer before you were having trouble? I would move all apps back to the data portion of the phone before reformatting the SD card 1st.

Yeah, all my pictures and music are on my laptop. How do you format the SD card?

evltwn72

Reaction score
Is there a way I can see all of my installed apps on my PC? Or will I have to just write down the ones I want to redownload? xD

The Factory Reset will only reset the phone, not the SD card.

OP
K

KSR

Reaction score

The Factory Reset will only reset the phone, not the SD card.

How do you reset the SD card?

evltwn72

Reaction score

Yeah, all my pictures and music are on my laptop. How do you format the SD card?

Settings>SD card & phone storage>Format SD card.

I would skip doing a factory reset.

cubano1027

Reaction score
^ u beat me to it.lol
But you have to unmount it first.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App