Droid X Price?

ti1996

Reaction score
How much is the sticker price on the Droid X? I know that it's $200 with a contract, but I'm only 7 months in to my contract, therefore not eligible for an upgrade. Will it be something around $500?

bje1982

Reaction score
How much is the sticker price on the Droid X? I know that it's $200 with a contract, but I'm only 7 months in to my contract, therefore not eligible for an upgrade. Will it be something around $500?

Probably closer to $600.. The droid 1 is $559 retail.

Edit: Then again the Incredible is $529 retail which I guess I dont get so who knows.. Oh wait maybe I dont get it cause nobody can lol

Last edited:
OP
T

ti1996

Reaction score
Do you think an upgrade is worth it? I have the money to spend and it seems like it will be unbeatable stuff for a while.

bje1982

Reaction score
Do you think an upgrade is worth it? I have the money to spend and it seems like it will be unbeatable stuff for a while.

Well you could buy it outright and keep it perfect then when a better phone comes out you could sell it and youll still have the upgrade to use for the new phone...

OP
T

ti1996

Reaction score

Well you could buy it outright and keep it perfect then when a better phone comes out you could sell it and youll still have the upgrade to use for the new phone...

Epic win lmao.