Droid X price drop to $100

shdowman

Reaction score
Here is my situation: I have a really old simple (dumb) Motorola cell phone with AT&T whos number I would like to keep. I also have an UMB 150 air card through Verizon, the 2 yr contract will be up in 10 days. And I want to replace both with the Droid X. Would it be cheaper for me to turn off my air card at the end of the contract and then get me a DX and be considered "new to Verizon"? And then will they be able to port my number from the ATT&T phone? What is your advice? Also would like to know how to get the best data plan for the cheapest monthly charge. I sure will be glad to get rid of my 5Gigs/$60/month plan! This site rocks...thanks!

I don't know how it would work with an air card. But if you are a VZW customer, it will not work. You have to be a brand spankin new customer. If you end your commitment with VZW once your two year is up, you have to wait 30 days before VZW purges you from their system. THEN you could be considered a new customer through any of the online phone retailers (that includes Amazon).

Trust me, I got a $.01 Fascinate from Amazon that I wanted to exchange for an X. After 6 phone calls and 3 emails, I am well versed on their policies....

lenardroid

Reaction score
Isn't that so fast? How I wish they did that $ 100 tag. On it's first day in the market.:)