Droid X price drop to $100

Eskay

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and am now rocking a brand new DX. Walmart stores can't offer the additional $60 talk discount but between the price of $150 with a new/upgrade contract and the $100 gift card, a net price of $50 isn't too shabby for a phone-in-hand deal without having to order online and wait to receive/activate it.

77Pat

Reaction score
Just picked it up from costco. Nice to know I have 90 days to exchange if there are problems with it like some people are experiencing/decide if I want a different device. It is my first smartphone and so far I am liking it a lot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bd1212

Reaction score
Just picked it up from costco. Nice to know I have 90 days to exchange if there are problems with it like some people are experiencing/decide if I want a different device. It is my first smartphone and so far I am liking it a lot.

How much is it at costco?

77Pat

Reaction score

How much is it at costco?
$100 for a new line. $150 for upgrade/additional line. They waive the activation charge and give you a free accessory pack (holster case, car charger, earbuds).

Deadpool9

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and am now rocking a brand new DX. Walmart stores can't offer the additional $60 talk discount but between the price of $150 with a new/upgrade contract and the $100 gift card, a net price of $50 isn't too shabby for a phone-in-hand deal without having to order online and wait to receive/activate it.

So you bought yours In Store from Walmart?
I was looking online at it, but would really like to get it in store in case I wanted to exchange it. My local Walmart however still prices it at $150 and says nothing about the $100 gift card.

thorton02

Reaction score
Has anyone found the cheapest price for a one year contract? So far, Verizon is the only website that will let me enter it as an option and their still stuck at $279. I want to get a new phone asap, but I don't want a 2-year deal.

nan2825

Reaction score
Wow...guess I should have done some price comparison prior to buying 2 Droid X. Paid 299 each at Verizon yesterday with a whopping $100 mail in a piece. But lovin' my X so far! Glad to have found this forum too btw! You guys rock!

shdowman

Reaction score
Wow...guess I should have done some price comparison prior to buying 2 Droid X. Paid 299 each at Verizon yesterday with a whopping $100 mail in a piece. But lovin' my X so far! Glad to have found this forum too btw! You guys rock!

Welcome to the forums. Any questions and we are here to help. :)

Enjoy your new phone!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

jtgoffe

Reaction score
The Fascinate and Incredible are both BOGO...when will the DX go BOGO on VZN??? Does anyone know the dates the previously mentioned phones went BOGO through VZN?
I had previously thought I could upgrade through a 3rd party (walmart, amazon, etc) but my official upgrade date is not until 2/12. So I'm just ITCHING to get the X for my wife and I. I'm thinking xmas? I'll keep my fingers crossed!

jack902902

Reaction score
Best deal for me was Wal-Mart. Got the DX for 89.99 and mail-in rebate of 100.00!
Just got it in the mail Sunday. Had to do it online for the awesome deal.