1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X Possessed!

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by dyrelogan, Oct 11, 2010.

1. dyrelogan

dyrelogan New Member

Is anyone having this issue? Every time I get off a call, I can do nothing pertaining to the screen. It moves by itself and becomes unresponsive. I have the 2.2 update. I have to pull the battery in order for this thing to work. It just started today. I have had the phone for a few weeks now.
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Unfortunately I do not have an answer for you. Just checking though, are you using the wall charger that came with your X or are you using a replacement charger?? I know with the Droid 1's that was an issue that caused the droids to look and act as though they were possessed.

I am going to ask that this thread be moved to the X section so that you can get further assistance with your situation.
  3. bbjones41

bbjones41 New Member

I'm also experiencing this. I even just finished doing a battery pull, because of it.
    I've noticed that it only occurs after calls of a somewhat significant length, probably more than 5 mins long.
    However, it does not do it after I take lengthy calls through a headset.
    I think I may have figured out some sort of cause. But, of course, have no fix.
    I believe it's a touch screen issue. I attribute it to how my ear sits on the screen as I hold the phone for a call. This would seem to be the case, since my lengthy headset calls are fine.
    Some sort of temperature transfer confusion.
    This is also all completely speculative.
    I hope someone will figure out some sort of fix!