1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X picture issues? HELP

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by huskur, Jul 20, 2011.

1. huskur

huskur New Member

OK. Lets start from the beginning. My SD card that came with the phone failed on me. Everything is gone and the SD card is unreadable. Good thing i had most of my files backed up. Anyway, I bought a 32 GB class 6 SD card and installed it. Now my pictures are getting jacked up. I take a picture then and it accepts it but following pictures are not viewable. I can view the thumbnail but when i select it for full size viewing it is there for a quick second and then goes away with the picture of a grey mountain/moon icon. Weird

If i wait a few minutes between pictures it seems to be OK but who wants to wait 5 minutes or so between pictures? It wasn't like that before the new SD card. Anyone have any input/solutions?
Search tags for this page
droid x picture thumbnail mountain
picter x
poli x picter
www.bliyood x picter.com

www.xpicter

www.xpicter.com

www.xpicter.in
www.xpicters.com
wwwxpictur
x hamestdr piktur

x picter