Droid X Photo Problems

mb221

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been experiencing a very strange bug with my Droid X and pictures. I will take a picture and it will appear to operate correctly. The thumbnail will appear in the corner and look fine, I'll touch on that and it will bring up a picture that also looks fine. Then when I transfer that picture to anything, whether it be to my PC, facebook, txt msg, email, whatever.. the picture will be corrupted. You will be able to see a bar of the actual photo and then the rest of the image is filled with shades of gray. Also, I have had an issue where I will take a picture and it will make the animation like it has been saved to the gallery, but then when I attempt to access it the picture is not there. This has been extremely frustrating as I have lost a number of once in a lifetime picture opportunities that I will not be able to get back.

OP
M

mb221

Reaction score
It is so weird because when I transfer the file to my PC, the thumbnail preview on the desktop looks perfectly fine... but when you actually open the image it is 10% image and 90% gray.

DaGr8N8

Reaction score
Help!

Hello all,

I have been experiencing a very strange bug with my Droid X and pictures. I will take a picture and it will appear to operate correctly. The thumbnail will appear in the corner and look fine, I'll touch on that and it will bring up a picture that also looks fine. Then when I transfer that picture to anything, whether it be to my PC, facebook, txt msg, email, whatever.. the picture will be corrupted. You will be able to see a bar of the actual photo and then the rest of the image is filled with shades of gray. Also, I have had an issue where I will take a picture and it will make the animation like it has been saved to the gallery, but then when I attempt to access it the picture is not there. This has been extremely frustrating as I have lost a number of once in a lifetime picture opportunities that I will not be able to get back.

Did you find a fix for this? It has been happening to me and is SO oh SO annoying!!!