Droid x out of stock

aimless

Reaction score
Ya got it today

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
Awesome man, congrats. I'll have my replacement X tomorrow but I'm going to wait to activate it until friday so I can see my buddy at the Verizon store. I want to see if he can coach me on how to get an X2.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Deffinitly IN stock...sad...

Got my "Like-New" Garunteed Replacement Droid X...saddly not on froyo. Really Starting to hate this GB!!! Congrats on the DX2...yes, you got the lucky store sir. Wish I would have. But I must say it does seem a bit better then my original so far. No lag...fairly smooth. Signal is about the same. Activated it today and did the *228 about 20-30 minutes ago. Signal is still about the same. Did I do it right? I pressed one to program/activate. Played elevator music for a few seconds and the voice said programing complete. We'll have to play with it more to see if mine or my girl's X acts up. I'm not too worried as I have a Samsung Charge on the way but would still like to figure these problems out as my girl will still have hers. I'll be posting more and let everyone know how it goes. :woot:

aimless

Reaction score
Got my "Like-New" Garunteed Replacement Droid X...saddly not on froyo. Really Starting to hate this GB!!! Congrats on the DX2...yes, you got the lucky store sir. Wish I would have. But I must say it does seem a bit better then my original so far. No lag...fairly smooth. Signal is about the same. Activated it today and did the *228 about 20-30 minutes ago. Signal is still about the same. Did I do it right? I pressed one to program/activate. Played elevator music for a few seconds and the voice said programing complete. We'll have to play with it more to see if mine or my girl's X acts up. I'm not too worried as I have a Samsung Charge on the way but would still like to figure these problems out as my girl will still have hers. I'll be posting more and let everyone know how it goes. :woot:

Press option 2 to sync with the strongest satellites in your area. It will take longer then option 1 to program but will disconnect when finished.

CP6608

Reaction score
My wife had similar issues and they also sent her out a like new dx2. Luckily hers still had froyo.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums