Droid x out of stock

nygrich

Reaction score
I had a 3g signal problem.went to vz store got it fixed by battery pull. They offered another Droid x replacement I said ok. X out of stock dx2 on way to my house. Pretty cool

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Leung

Reaction score
did you have to pay anything for it? my Droid X has been kind of wonky lately ever since the Gingerbread OTA. Even though i SBF'd it back to Froyo, it'll randomly reboot every now and then.

OP
N

nygrich

Reaction score
I paid nothing. They tried to replace my x but had no more. Just make sure u aren't rooted n r back to stock or gb

the11

Reaction score
I had to call tech support for several problems and they agreed to send me a new phone, no questions asked. They didn't even try to fix it over the phone, but it is going to be another droidx

Leung

Reaction score
well i sbf'd it back to stock last night and so far so good.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Same issues!!!

I have had major problems with my phone shutting off and powering up by itself constantly. Also I've noticed when I play my music and tap the power button to turn the screen off and it completely restarts my phone turning off my music which pissed me off. My girlfriend has the same phone just as old as has been giving her the same problems as well but just not as concerned about it as I am. We've also made a move recently and our 3G signal is garbage as well as call service. We called today and told us we both will have a new X by tomorrow 3PM. I'll let everyone know how that goes...dancedroid

aimless

Reaction score
So did that X2 ever come in the mail?

OP
N

nygrich

Reaction score
Ya I'm picking mine up at fedex in the morning BC they showed up when I was at work

OP
N

nygrich

Reaction score
I have had major problems with my phone shutting off and powering up by itself constantly. Also I've noticed when I play my music and tap the power button to turn the screen off and it completely restarts my phone turning off my music which pissed me off. My girlfriend has the same phone just as old as has been giving her the same problems as well but just not as concerned about it as I am. We've also made a move recently and our 3G signal is garbage as well as call service. We called today and told us we both will have a new X by tomorrow 3PM. I'll let everyone know how that goes...dancedroid

When I had mine rooted it powered down all the time. As soon I went back to froyo n upgraded to gb it was fine. If u have reception issues try *228. I'm not sure if they had u do that but it helped me. It resets the signal to the towers

aimless

Reaction score
Ya I'm picking mine up at fedex in the morning BC they showed up when I was at work

Man, I just called and they would only send me another X. They said moto will only do like phone replacement. Let me know how the X2 is for you when you pick it up.

OP
N

nygrich

Reaction score
I'm not sure if all x's r out of stock but the store I was at said there was no more. I guess I got lucky

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Thats only happened to you when you were rooted??? That's strange. I'm not rooted at all whatsoever. I was on stock froyo and when I was starting to notice some promblems my buddy that works with verizon recomended the update because I had saw it. Got the update and its been even more garbage then froyo was. So it's like it went from tiny problems to BIG problems with ONE update. I even did a data wipe and cache wipe before a reboot. Still no go. Looks like I'm guna have to see what I can do with this new phone. Hope it's brand new in the box and on Froyo. Would have no problem with that. No more updating until I read these forums and see how crappy they are and then your stuck and cant do anything unless you SBF back...no thanks...not trying to really learn the root/hack technique. With my luck I'd fry my damn phone and be S.O.L. Thank you for the info about the *228. Guna have to try that cuz to this minute my phone has yet still garbage signal for both mobile network and call service. Guess I'll let you all know how the new phone acts. Apparently they give me this new one and a box to send out my old one!? strange. But if I dont like the new one, THAT'S the one going back in the box. Will keep posted. Thanks all.
:bling:

mp3ster

Reaction score
just got a fru x replacement yesterday... guess there back in stock... BOO!!!!

OP
N

nygrich

Reaction score
Ya got it today

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums