Droid X OTA to Gingerbread!?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Im just going to ignore your comment cause I haven't even said anything about it being 2.5 or anything I made comments about what other people above thought instead of concerning your self with my post how about adding your opinion to the disscussion.

Who cares if its 2.5 or not they just numbers to classify the os but it doesn't really make sense for it to be 2.5

ice cream is not going to be 2.5 several people have said this but it doesnt make any sense for that to happen. ice cream will probably be 3.2 and jello 3.5

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

If it doesnt matter then why do you keep going on about it? Also, how does it not make sense for it to be 2.5? Like qman66 said, gb will prolly be 2.3 and 2.4.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
GUYS SERIOUSLY. Start a new thread where you can debate about 2.5 all you want, but for the second time, this is about GINGERBREAD, as in 2.3!!!

So unless it's about 2.3 or Droid Annoymous, start a new thread por favor?

Okay just kidding, but like someone earlier said, we're all, ya know, united against Motorola and the like in a way. I mean we all share a common interest here, frankly I don't give a **** about what 2.4 or 2.5 will be, why does it matter? Anyway, get along, eat your vegetables, you know the rest...

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Gingerbread is coming soon anyway so might as well talk about Ice cream sandwich :)

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Trust me there will be root for gingerbread no problem once its released enjoy stock gingerbread once root is released then root :)

I for one don't care about updating to Gingerbread until Team Black Hat can root it...No root, no update for me.. :)

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Ive been done with this topic so what are you going about??

Droid Annoymous, we get it, Ice Cream is BA, Gingerbread sucks........no need to go on and on about it....

I think what we need to do is instead of waiting for a Moto OTA, we should find a way to bypass that locked bootloader, then we can just get Gingerbread, and when the Bionic comes out, we can get the new Blur too!

Project Bootloader Freedom - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

JieMan

Reaction score
Ok so from what ive read , ice cream sandwich isnt that good, jello's super fast but everyones dying to get bannana cream pie, thats the one with netflix.

jbundang9

Reaction score
However, the problem is that ice cream and jello aren't even out yet.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL