Droid X or Iphone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cece5702

Reaction score
I'm due an early upgrade in April. I'm trying to decide which is a better phone, keeping in mind i'll have to hold on to it for 2 years.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

csrozier

Reaction score
Well I can tell you, I left alltel to at and t when the iPhone 3G came out, and just got a 2010 MacBook pro. I love Macs interface and OS, but as far as functionality wise, you just can't beat the Droid x. I left att in order to get the Motorola Droid 1, then upgraded to the Droid X, and now I'm waiting on the Motorola bionic(all android OS) and I can't wait. Hope that helps. But there is one thing I do like ab the iPhone and that's the screen. There's just something about apple products that makes all their screens and resolutions amazing, but still wouldn't trade my 2 year old Droid X for a new Verizon Apple iPhone 4 haha:)

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Go to a vzw store and play around with both. Keep in mind the Droid X is going to be more customizeable should you decide to root.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP, I rarely tell someone to search and I don't mind repetitive threads. But we have had enough of the iPhone in here, we are a Droid Forum.

droid x vs iphone 4 droid forums - Google Search

That will take you to all the different discussions on iPhone v Droid X. With that, I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.