Droid X or Incredible

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Here's a little more of my opinion. I'm probably going to get a new phone tomorrow. I'm considering the Incredible and the X, but am leaning towards the Incredible because it's more compact, Sense UI roms, and MIUI rom. The unlocked bootloader on the Incredible allows for AOSP roms while the Droid X can only run modified stock roms. I'll make my final decision tomorrow in the store after playing with the DX screen.

D3fault121

Reaction score
I went from the droid to the X and the big screen is amazing. Wouldn't ever go back to a small screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

dfink114

Reaction score
Wow, such a strong response for the DX. I'm leaning pretty hard on the DX right now. I still have to wait a week, but if nothing changes my opinion.......droid x!!!!

Jordan8

Reaction score
Wow, such a strong response for the DX. I'm leaning pretty hard on the DX right now. I still have to wait a week, but if nothing changes my opinion.......droid x!!!!

They're both great phones don't get me wrong, but well the x is... better. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!

And the threads in the Dinc forum lean heavily towards the Dinc. a month ago, I would have agreed and backed the Dinc a lil stronger.

Again, both great phones it comes down to screen size, UI, stock vs root. and the root options the user prefers.

ilovechi23

Reaction score
This choice is on the person who buyin the phone.... is you a rooting type of guy or stock type of guy.... I had both dinc first and loved sense,the roms, and the smoothness of the phone but the battery life sucked..... so I got a dx and I love this phone size, I actully like the blur and it fits my needs... I don't like the locked bootloader and having to boot into clockwork every time I restart my phone.... but I still like my dx over my dinc... oh im 6'5 and 280 pounds so it was really tiny in my hand but my dx fits perfect to my body...

Bxrider117

Reaction score
It really does depend on the individual. In my house we have both phones. I have the Dx my wife has the Dinc. Both phones are great. I love my DX but I Aldo like playing with my wife's phone. You 2I'll not go wrong with either of these phones.

MrKleen

Reaction score

I bet if you went to the Incredible forum they would favor the Incredible!

I love my X, but Motorola limits what you can do with Roms. If that is important to you go with the Inc, if not go X! Since leaving my D1 I really miss the rom options.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
DX! Screen, battery and storage.

aefd52b1-4bcb-87b8.jpg

Tap'n from DX while sit'n by a PC.

OP
D

dfink114

Reaction score
does anyone know is verizon is still having the "if your upgrade is in 2010, you can get a smartphone whenever you want" policy?

MrKleen

Reaction score
does anyone know is verizon is still having the "if your upgrade is in 2010, you can get a smartphone whenever you want" policy?

That was over a very long time ago. That was way back when they wanted you to buy a droid 1... :)

Janet1025

Reaction score
This choice is on the person who buyin the phone.... is you a rooting type of guy or stock type of guy.... I had both dinc first and loved sense,the roms, and the smoothness of the phone but the battery life sucked..... so I got a dx and I love this phone size, I actully like the blur and it fits my needs... I don't like the locked bootloader and having to boot into clockwork every time I restart my phone.... but I still like my dx over my dinc... oh im 6'5 and 280 pounds so it was really tiny in my hand but my dx fits perfect to my body...

Well Im 5'1 and 100 pounds (female of course) and the DX fits me perfect also!! LOL!
Sorry I'm not as tech savvy as the others but when I was returning my Droid Pro (ugh) after early upgrading from the Tour, I ask several sales rep in a large Verizon store I was in and was trying to decided between Inc and X and hands down they all said they love the Incredible but would opt for the X due to Battery Life....
Battery is VERY important for me since I work out in the field and make tons of phone calls and always web browsing...

LOVE THE X, but Im sure I wouldve love the INC also but cannot and will not decrease in screen size now! SPOILED!

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

msmooth17

Reaction score
I love my Incredible its just Incredible!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App