Droid X or Droid 2???

b101189

Reaction score
I personally

I personally love my droid x, yet also doubt that you will find many if any phones with android that lack true quality within build or actually phone innovation.

OP
galaxy80

galaxy80

Reaction score
Well, thanks everyone for your input. I officially went with the Droid X. I just got home from the Verizon store with it. I'm transferring my files from my 8 gig SD card to the 16 gig that it came with. So far, it seems to be pretty awesome. It's definitely a step up, because that Milestone had half the processor and not nearly the internal memory, plus only EDGE internet, so I'm loving this 3G, hehe..

Freezetron

Reaction score
Huge screen on the x was selling point for me after I tried typing on the d2 keyboard then on the lucious doid x. It was a no brainer....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Khiraji

Reaction score
Congrats on your new device! I was in your shoes a few days ago, and chose the Droid 2. Despite the X having a larger display, the physical keyboard for me is a must-have; I've owned keyboard phones for the past 4 years and even though I'd learn the art of typing on a screen, it'd be difficult for a while. Swype is very, very cool though.

OP
galaxy80

galaxy80

Reaction score
Thanks Khiraji. I really do love this phone. It's an amazing piece of technology. The only problem I've had so far is with syncing my facebook friends to the phone. I did it when I first set the phone up but I didn't like everyone from my facebook in my phone contact list. Well when I deleted the facebook account to try to see if I could just sync my phone numbers to my friends my facebook friends won't sync with my phone again. I've tried everything and there's no way to manually sync with this phone. Im gonna wait for the auto sync to happen then go from there..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

scf

Reaction score
Atta boy! I love my DX. Took a look at the D2, and the DPro today. They're ok, but I do like the lack of a physical keyboard, and the DX's virtual keyboard works great.

Anythingbutiphone

Reaction score
what do you like?

it's goes back to your preference. People I talked to liked the Droid2 because the keyboard. others liked the X because of screen size and performance.