Droid X Not Sleeping

Daballer155

Reaction score
Before you get your panties in a bundle, hear me out...
(Droid X 2.2-stock)

I have read all the droid x posts there are to read..still having issues...trying to see if anyone else has any ideas

My phone, regardless if the GPS, or even "use wireless networks" option is turned off, my phone will not go into sleep mode

I tried a fresh reboot with the "use wireless networks" on. Plugged in the phone to reset the counters (for viewing sleep time with SPARE PARTS).

I turned off "use wireless networks" and unplugged the phone. I hit the power button to put the phone into what i hoped was sleep mode

I waited for awhile. Turned the phone back on and Time Spent without Sleeping was still very high..at 85%....

I work from 730-4pm, and send a few texts/check my fantasy football/etc..nothing crazy...by 4pm my battery is at 40%

Not good!! When i actually start using it once im off work, my battery drops super fast!

Anyone have any ideas?

apps: these are the apps im running/have fyi
KIK, HandCent, Juice Defender + Ultimate Juice, World War, Yahoo Fantasy Football, Yelp..and thats about all i ever use..

Any ideas, im tired of being attached to a wall :(

OP
D

Daballer155

Reaction score
Awesome idea..never had a problem but then juice defender auto upgraded me their beta version that's unstable..and that seems to be the cause..I still have some percent not in sleep but my battery lasts alot longer...thanks bro