1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X Newcomer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by XnTriumph, Jun 25, 2011.

1. XnTriumph

XnTriumph New Member

Nice to meet everyone, I spotted a post and I just had to put my opinion on it and I did, I'm enjoying the forum and the community so far. I own a Droid X, no service but it is a good way for me to get prepared on Android. After playing with Android for months I found it "fun" and much more enjoyable then my iPod Touch, for the bigger screen and the Android OS itself. I hope to get involved in much more.

(We are moving to Virgin Mobile soon and I've looked much into the Motorola Triumph :D) :greendroid:dancedroid
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. glad u joined us

Droid 2 Global / Xoom... Aloha from Hawaii
  3. xXGH05TXx

xXGH05TXx New Member

Welcome to the forum. Happy Romming

Sent from RubiX Focused DX 2.0