Droid x music

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JOEL WEISS, Jul 30, 2010.

1. JOEL WEISS

JOEL WEISS New Member

Hey, just joined this site. Never joined a forum before. Wondering if there is a way to transfer my music from i tunes to my droid x
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums Joel. Theres an app that people seem to like in the market called iSync for PC or Mac. There is also double twist, a free program on the internet and Motorola Media Manager for the PC only.

Glad to have you here if you have other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
  3. JOEL WEISS

JOEL WEISS New Member

Music

Thanks for the help, boy i need help
  4. N201EM

N201EM New Member

DoubleTwist

Odd thing with my DroidX and Doubletwist, when I sync, it wipes out all the old music and starts over from whichever choice I selected for syncing (playlist or All). Is there a setting I haven't correctly provisioned so it only updates the new music choices from iTunes?
  5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I don't know what's up with Double Twist. I've used it successfully….sort of…

Like it would download an album but leave a few tracks off for no reason. I would just drag and drop those in there and everything worked fine.

People really seem to like the app in the Market for iTunes. Maybe that's the way to go.
Search tags for this page

upload music to droid x