droid x music and video problems

davidrhodess

Reaction score
ive been having a few problems with my droid, it not rooted or anything , when i play music off the default music player the music cracks alot, ive researched it and people say to turn it down below 70 percent, well it stil does it on 1 percent, this happens when i have headphones pluged in as well, my theory is it has something to do with the playing mp3 files, because when i put songs i purchased on it they sound fine but the songs not purchased sound bad, the solution im using now is i downloaded mixzing and somehow it fixed the crackle, but only when i turn on the eq for it, i tryed the sound effects in the stock music player but it still dosnt work, and the video problems im having is i cant play the youtube app videos because an error popps up halfway and tells me the file cant be played, and its not just that app its the help center app that the droid x came with,, it wont play videos on that. so someone help sorry if this post is long,

p.s these problems happen before the 2.2 update and after

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the market there are quite a few music players. I don't one I can recommend for you but maybe someone else can. Lets get you in the correct part of the Forum for this issue.

OP
davidrhodess

davidrhodess

Reaction score
fyi, if anybody was having the same problem i just returned the phone and got a new one , now it works fine, quick solution , but if you convert it to m4a it plays fine without cracks but it a hassle.