Droid X Multitouch Keyboard has been ported and Available!

arty2hottie

Reaction score
[PORT] Droid 2 Multi-Touch Keyboard [Froyo] - xda-developers
froyo-friendly multi-touch keyboard from droid 2
enjoy!

Can you help me with the install of this? i bought root explorer but I dont know how you use that. I can use root explorer to get to the two files you download but then what do I do? I have UD 6.0. If I install the first file the keyboard just FC's so I guess I need that 2nd file but I dont know what are where to put it.

invisiblek

Reaction score
enjoy!

Can you help me with the install of this? i bought root explorer but I dont know how you use that. I can use root explorer to get to the two files you download but then what do I do? I have UD 6.0. If I install the first file the keyboard just FC's so I guess I need that 2nd file but I dont know what are where to put it.

check the xda thread again, i made an easier method

Relex

Reaction score
Glad to see this done for 2.2, I've been waiting for this.

Persuaded

Reaction score
Can somebody explain how to install the keyboard? I am a rooted noob. :heart:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Follow the link that is up a few posts back, download the "easy" install move it from the download folder on your Sd to the Root of your Sd then using CW recovery "choose update from Sd card and install

This works great and thanks for the Post Up, the alt and shift keys on the Physical Keys are used in a completely different manner, and will take some getting used to

Persuaded

Reaction score
Follow the link that is up a few posts back, download the "easy" install move it from the download folder on your Sd to the Root of your Sd then using CW recovery "choose update from Sd card and install

This works great and thanks for the Post Up, the alt and shift keys on the Physical Keys are used in a completely different manner, and will take some getting used to

Just tried it. Placed on root of SD and installed through clockwork. Rebooted and still nothing. Does not even show up under keyboards. :icon_ nono2:

shahr

Reaction score
Could we get multitouch keyboard .apk file for the non-rooted ones?
Thanks.:)

arty2hottie

Reaction score
enjoy!

check the xda thread again, i made an easier method

Just turned on my computer. Thanks that is awesome. I will defintely use the easier method LOL. I will install this as soon as my phone is done charging.dancedroid