Droid X Multitouch Keyboard has been ported and Available!

techRob

Reaction score
<<subscribe>>
..i wanna keep updated on this one :) ... i can't even get the download right now :(

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I enjoy my swype too much. Finally got that damn email

me too. (enjoying swype...got email months ago)

The bummer for the Droid X owners might be that it doesn't get little breadcrumbs that drop off the dinner table for a while like the droid has for about 6 months. New phones keep coming out with stuff and Droid keeps on Does'ing! Congrats to all who have a new toy to play with on their phones. Again!

jrl9851

Reaction score
how do i install this? i downloaded the file on my phone and it shows in astro but not sure how to install

c_mack9

Reaction score
so how do i get it on my Droid. Im a newbie. Do i just download, drag over to the SD card then install with astro?
its easier to download it to your computer>email it to your droid>when you open the email it will have an "install" button> press that. way easier.

hoopcrazytr

Reaction score
Noooo! Just upgraded to 2.2 two days ago!

Count me in for a subscribe, this is a must have, compared to that stock junk.

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
Would love to try it but way too lazy to bother backing up data and switching to a 2.1 rom

xliderider

Reaction score
Just downloaded this now. On Bugless Beast 1.1 it is blazing fast, but it takes up almost the whole screen on the Moto Droid lol. I guess it really was designed to run on a 4.3" screen and not a 3.7" screen. ;)

jgumphress

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but I installed it with Astro but it doesn't show up in the options list when I select keyboard type. I checked under Astro to verify that it was installed and according to Astro it is. I'm running a stock 2.1 Moto Droid with Launcher Pro. Any ideas?