Droid X Mugen 1800mah vs Seidio 1750mah

rabbit1080

Reaction score
Im looking at getting one of these normal sized extended batteries off ebay. I want a battery with a bit more juice in it for my X, without putting on a different door - making it even bulkier. I understand mah and realize the mugen has slightly longer battery life, my question is has anyone bought either one & what do you think about them?

jjj751

Reaction score
Im looking at getting one of these normal sized extended batteries off ebay. I want a battery with a bit more juice in it for my X, without putting on a different door - making it even bulkier. I understand mah and realize the mugen has slightly longer battery life, my question is has anyone bought either one & what do you think about them?

You should just get the extended battery from Verizon since you aren't looking for a mega battery. It's from Verizon so it's bound to work and the battery cover does not stick out all that much. I have it and I was surprised to see that the battery cover stuck out like a millimeter instead of the centimeter or more I thought it was going to be. You really don't feel like there is any extra bulk when holding in your hand or having it in your pocket.

N

Nickchapa

If you get any of the ones ylu say you are looking at you wont be able to get a case and I have the one from verizon and all cases fit it.it lasts me a day n more with extreme use. Im on it all day.my gfbroke up with me cause my phone usage. I dont care, gota new gf.ha ha

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
R

rabbit1080

Reaction score
Really, cant believe no one has used either of these batteries