Droid X Mentioned on Howard Stern

zfly9

Reaction score
Not sure how many listeners of Stern are in here but the Droid X was used and mentioned on the air.

They called it the Android X, haha. They had to explain it to Howard but a staff member used it to record something and Stern asked what he used and he was amazed at how clear the audio and video were.

Just a FYI

amn70

Reaction score
Not sure how many listeners of Stern are in here but the Droid X was used and mentioned on the air.

They called it the Android X, haha. They had to explain it to Howard but a staff member used it to record something and Stern asked what he used and he was amazed at how clear the audio and video were.

Just a FYI

I caught that too, Just heard that on the replay about an hour ago. :) I love when Howard and the crew talk like they know about new computer or phone technology. They usually get it all wrong.

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score

Just a FYI

I caught that too, Just heard that on the replay about an hour ago. :) I love when Howard and the crew talk like they know about new computer or phone technology. They usually get it all wrong.

Haha that's when I caught it too.. It's hilarous... Stern is acutally waiting for an Android tablet because his iPad doesn't do flash and he needs to play chess on his website.

"Is it like a blackberry" haha

Smokie

Reaction score
blah I love stern but he will never step it up to the droid x. he refused to get they iphone because it only has a touch keyboard. Jason has it though that's pretty cool.