1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID X Memory Management mode?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droidsefx3d, Jul 19, 2010.

1. droidsefx3d

droidsefx3d New Member

Can anyone tell me how to Change or access my Droid X's USB settings to memory management mode? I recently transfered some videos and pics to my Droid X the first time after just plugging it into my computer and going to file share and following the instructions. But after trying it today for a second time nothing works. It just asks me to change my Droid X USB to memory management mode. I've looked everywhere but can't find it.

Thanks
  2. xbenzerox

xbenzerox New Member

I'm having this issue as well. I'm still learning. Blackberry Desktop manager walked you through a lot of this stuff and I don't really understand the USB functions with this phone.

I also want to know how to just charge it with the USB. My BB just did it automatically.

Is there a link to something that explains all the USB functions?

edit: Can a mod move this to Droid X forums? I didn't realize this was in regular droid and I don't think we'll get much rseponse here.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  3. droidsefx3d

droidsefx3d New Member

There was a problem with USB hookup

Just to let everyone know. there was a problem with me trying to automatically hook up my Droid X to my computer. I had to go to a Verizon store to get a technician to fix it. He seems to think it might be a bug with the initial shipment of Droid X's. He did fix the problem by entering a special code that only Verizon teck's know...and it fixed the problem.