Droid X Lock Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkm2282

Reaction score
Hey Guys - After installing 2.2, I get the slide lock first and then i have to choose b/w pattern password or a PIN. So, basically I have two locks. Is there a way to disable it? I just want a slide lock, like it was in v2.1. Anyway to do it?

Technoman

Reaction score
Hey Guys - After installing 2.2, I get the slide lock first and then i have to choose b/w pattern password or a PIN. So, basically I have two locks. Is there a way to disable it? I just want a slide lock, like it was in v2.1. Anyway to do it?

Please search the forum... there is already threads discussing this question.

However, if you activate either the pattern or PIN, then both are required. It doesn't bother me, but I think there are APP's listed in the other thread that will cause you to only have one.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
There is no need to get any apps to disable having the Lock as well as the Pin or Pattern lock...

Go to Settings...Location...Security...Set Up Screen Lock...<---In this area you can enable or disable which ever security functions you dont want.

wmscottmc

Reaction score

You want the slide lock, with no PIN? That sounds pretty risky, you could be giving somebody access to your personal data, email, calendar, contacts, apps, texts, pictures....etc.

You need to password protect your DX, or else you are asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.