1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X Keyboard

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by michaelearth, Aug 29, 2010.

1. michaelearth

michaelearth New Member

Can I use the Droid X's multitouch keyboard on Saphire 1.0? If it is compatible, where can I get it?

Thanks, I searched the forum but had no luck in finding any info on this.
  2. Tallen1331

Tallen1331 New Member

im not sure if there is a version of the droid X's keyboard available, but there is a droid2 version (which i believe is the basically exact same thing) there is a themed version available under the incognito theme section on this thread, and im sure a quick search on xda will show u the non-themed one.

p.s. it works great, currently my fav keyboard and ive tried almost all of em
  3. michaelearth

michaelearth New Member

does anyone have a link to where I can download the apk?
  4. michaelearth

michaelearth New Member

Ok I searched on XDA and i found it (DroidX Multi-touch keyboard for Froyo - xda-developers) but from the instructions given on that page on how to install it, I just dont understand it.

Can some one help me?

Thanks1
  5. Pathos

Pathos New Member

push just means move the files to that location. It's the command in ADB shell I think. You can use root explorer or some other such program to accomplish the same thing (again, I think that's right).