Droid x keyboard

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Can some post a link of a Droid x.zip for the keyboardbi have a d1 but I love my friends Dx keyboard burning am luckybto have miui and if anything a dinc keyboard zip would work please post a image of each so I can decide better

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Keyboards are not typically installed as zips. Usually they are .apk install

Sent from Miui - My Theme 2 Droid

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
When installing the DroidX or Droid2 keyboard, a /system/lib file also needs to be replaced. That's why those keyboards are generally distributed as a .zip update. I'm not sure.if the DroidX keyboard ever got fully functional or not, but the Droid2 one works and is basically the same (if not the same).

I attached the zip for the Droid2 keyboard. Here is a link with themed versions, thanks to theBowers. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/thebowers/78238-droid-2-keyboard-mods.html

Attachments

• keyboard-droid2-default.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
aefc54aa-f111-da08.jpg
I thought I had it right only problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
You might want to try one of the themed ones from the link I provided. The stock Droid 2 file I attached might have been an older one.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
That's very odd because the keyboards all render correctly on my phone. I'm not using MIUI though. Wish I could be of more assistance.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Can some post a link of a Droid x.zip for the keyboardbi have a d1 but I love my friends Dx keyboard burning am luckybto have miui and if anything a dinc keyboard zip would work please post a image of each so I can decide better

just change the extensions to .apk

This is the Dinc Keyboard and Clicker for the input vibrate.

Attachments

• HTC_IME.zip
    4 MB · Views: 135
  • Clicker.zip
    188.2 KB · Views: 107

jimmydene84

Reaction score
That's very odd because the keyboards all render correctly on my phone. I'm not using MIUI though. Wish I could be of more assistance.

Sent from my Droid

Did u already have the droid 2 keyboard installed before u put a themed one on....I had the same problem with the letters being to small

EDIT- im not using MIUI either, im on SS

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score

just change the extensions to .apk

This is the Dinc Keyboard and Clicker for the input vibrate.

I need to know where to place them if I try to install it I get unable to install error

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk