Droid X is launching with 8B of memory!!

dyno213

Reaction score
This is a technological breakthrough!! I'm so excited about this new 8B of memory. 8B is the most fascinating feature that this phone has to offer, forget Froyo and give me the 8B!!! Supposedly it is the fastest memory available and allows you to store an insane amount of data like TV shows, fast food menus, and a telepathic phone dialer. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Mojo

Reaction score
What is 8B of memory? Lol you mean 8gigs? And yes that will be nice :)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the OP is having a little fun with the typo in the ad where it says "Expandable to 40GB (8B on device and 32GB removeable)"

The thing about the telepathic phone dialer was sort of a clue *LOL*

yurdle

Reaction score
Does it have the Wifi's?

I was gonna say the same thing...LOL.

We want the one with the more GB's

Haha that's exactly what i was going to post.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lol I love it =p, was totally going through my head too...

wonder if anyone had told verizon about this... last i checked it was still there
dancedroid

EDIT: Nevermind just checked, appears they have fixed it =)

ReEDIT: just kidding, looked at the wrong thing

Last edited:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Hope it isn't MB...;)

Why yes...... It has 8MB of system RAM. The rumor is that it's going to ship with an Intel 486DX/33 processor as well (overclocked to 66MHz, of course!!!!!!) :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

It's going to run either the Android kernel minus the GUI, or for only $199.99 more you can get it with MS-DOS 6.22/Windows 3.11!!!!!

The Windows 95 option will only be available with the upgrade to the 120 MB sdcard option (another $39.99)

Last edited:

yurdle

Reaction score

Hope it isn't MB...;)

Why yes...... It has 8MB of system RAM. The rumor is that it's going to ship with an Intel 486DX/33 processor as well (overclocked to 66MHz, of course!!!!!!) :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

It's going to run either the Android kernel minus the GUI, or for only $199.99 more you can get it with MS-DOS 6.22/Windows 3.11!!!!!

The Windows 95 option will only be available with the upgrade to the 120 MB sdcard option (another $39.99)

Change the windows stuff to mac and its just like apple =D
(as far as cost anyways..)

R1Lover

Reaction score
lol wondering why someone is getting excited over something we have had on the ic for a long time now?

:poke

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Why would they sell a phone with bees in it?