1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X - Incoming private number blocking also per call outgoing number privacy.

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Jocosa, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Jocosa

Jocosa New Member

I have a Droid X and I am looking for ways to either block or send to voice mail numbers that come in as blocked/private. As well as a way to hide my number, on a per call basis, when I make outgoing calls.

I have Googled and read various "How to" sites but most the replies are old and don't work, or the apps suggested don't exist anymore. They also offer various combinations of *(somenumberhere) options to try but those have not worked either.

Is there a current, working app that can do both? Or if need be 2 apps I can use?

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions and help!
Search tags for this page
block number on droid x
block number on droidx
block private numbers on motorola
blocking numbers on droid x
droid 2 block private number

droid x block calls

droix x block calls
how do you hide the phone number when making a call on a droid x phone
how to block a private number on a droidx
how to block a private number on droid
how to block incoming calls on motorola droid