1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X - how do i download pics from the browser

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dan121084, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dan121084

dan121084 New Member

When I am trying to get a photo from the browser, like yahoo photos for example, I cant get the pic downloaded to my droid! I tried to long touch and they wont download like they do on the original droid... i know i had to get an app to download email attachments for the droid X.. is there an app to download pix from browser also??? thanks
  2. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

1) If you are using the stock "Browser", long tap should enable the pop-up menu with "Save" as an option.

2) If you use Dolphin Browser, long tap until the circular overlay appears and then "slide" over to the "Imag" tab and tap it. This should bring up the "Save" option.
  3. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

yes,it is so easy!
Search tags for this page

cant load email images on droid 4

x pics downlod