Droid X - how do i download pics from the browser

dan121084

Reaction score
When I am trying to get a photo from the browser, like yahoo photos for example, I cant get the pic downloaded to my droid! I tried to long touch and they wont download like they do on the original droid... i know i had to get an app to download email attachments for the droid X.. is there an app to download pix from browser also??? thanks

BodyBagz

Reaction score
When I am trying to get a photo from the browser, like yahoo photos for example, I cant get the pic downloaded to my droid! I tried to long touch and they wont download like they do on the original droid... i know i had to get an app to download email attachments for the droid X.. is there an app to download pix from browser also??? thanks

1) If you are using the stock "Browser", long tap should enable the pop-up menu with "Save" as an option.

2) If you use Dolphin Browser, long tap until the circular overlay appears and then "slide" over to the "Imag" tab and tap it. This should bring up the "Save" option.

Reaction score

1) If you are using the stock "Browser", long tap should enable the pop-up menu with "Save" as an option.

2) If you use Dolphin Browser, long tap until the circular overlay appears and then "slide" over to the "Imag" tab and tap it. This should bring up the "Save" option.
yes,it is so easy!