Droid X headphone volume increase?

Fightnfire

Reaction score
I've looked around all over but can't find anything. Is there an app that I am not aware of, or a setting in my phone that I can't find that lets me turn the volume up louder, similar to the way you can unlock an iPad to be louder?

I just started using my X as an MP3 player and the sound in my headphones is pretty low at max volume. I've tried different headphones, currently using Vmoda Vibe? <sp>

I listen to a lot of classical and during the quiet times I can barely hear it.

I am rooted running rubiX.

Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've looked around all over but can't find anything. Is there an app that I am not aware of, or a setting in my phone that I can't find that lets me turn the volume up louder, similar to the way you can unlock an iPad to be louder?

I just started using my X as an MP3 player and the sound in my headphones is pretty low at max volume. I've tried different headphones, currently using Vmoda Vibe? <sp>

Thanks!

I have a D2 and I have it paired to Motorola's S10 headsets. Volume is extremely low unless I make a phone call. While I'm on the call I can increase the volume and then that volume increase will continue when I go back to listening to music after my call is over. Very weird.

I'm assuming you're using bluetooth, correct? Plug in head sets should not be an issue.

OP
F

Fightnfire

Reaction score

Thanks!

I have a D2 and I have it paired to Motorola's S10 headsets. Volume is extremely low unless I make a phone call. While I'm on the call I can increase the volume and then that volume increase will continue when I go back to listening to music after my call is over. Very weird.

I'm assuming you're using bluetooth, correct? Plug in head sets should not be an issue.

Sadly they are all plug in headsets ... I would say the max volume on my X is what my iPod is at about 50-60%.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

Sadly they are all plug in headsets ... I would say the max volume on my X is what my iPod is at about 50-60%.

In your phone's settings/sound you have media raised as high as it will go?

I usually use my plug in headsets with my iPad but I'll check out the phone and see how they work. I thought last time I tried them there was plenty of volume. D2 and X are basically the same in most areas.

OP
F

Fightnfire

Reaction score

In your phone's settings/sound you have media raised as high as it will go?

I usually use my plug in headsets with my iPad but I'll check out the phone and see how they work. I thought last time I tried them there was plenty of volume. D2 and X are basically the same in most areas.

Yes, I have both the phone volume and the media volume turned all the way up.