Droid x has a recovery!!!!!!!!!!!

bitter

Reaction score
To be completely honest. I just installed that Revolution theme. This phone is so snappy the way it is, and the way it looks is perfect, I honestly do not think I will be even touching custom ROM's.

BACAbone

Reaction score
Yes I'm rooted and it seams petty straight forward yet it won't work

bitter

Reaction score
That's very strange. I don't know what to tell you man. All I did was click the Bootstrap button, and then rebooted to recovery. I imagine you did the same thing.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Worked great for me doing a nandroid back up as I type this!!! Super exciting times for sure

For me all I did was hit the bootstrap button first... it said ok then I press the bottom button to reboot into recovery

Bring on the custom ROMS!!!!

BACAbone

Reaction score
Got it figured out. Somehow my superuser app was installed. Just went into root explorer and it was still in my system/app so I just re installed. dunno how the the app got uninstalled but fixed now

Ferradinho

Reaction score
Worked great, just did nandroid backup to test it out. Now just waiting on some Bugless Beast!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wdprice3

Reaction score
maybe I missed it, but for other n00bs that use this, you will use the volume rockers to navigate then the camera button to select/enter.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok retarted question here.. how do you boot into from a powered off phone.. i hold power button and home button but it boots into regular recovery not clockwork and yes i did use bootstrap and intalled clockwork recovery.. is it not possible?

wdprice3

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue... I can't get clockworkmod recovery to boot at all (manually, from bootstrap, or from the rom manager)...

donballz

Reaction score
Is there a way to delete old recovery points? Not sure where they are stored on the sdcard. Thanks.

ETA: I'm an idiot, the files are clearly marked. I just missed it. Thanks.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Boot up when the phone comes off the M logo do a battery pull, put battery back in and should boot to clockwork.