Droid x flashed to cricket wireless, now lost all data and texting, re-flash help!!!

Dandoo78

Reaction score
Hello-

I'm pretty good with electronics, I had a guy remotely flash my and my hubbys Droid X, everything was fine, my data went out a week ago, his is still fine. I lost the instuctions, the guy gave me to flash it, I still have the files on my computer, can anyone tell me how to use the files??? (Like a step by step guide)

Here are the Files I have on my computer:

TCPCom6 Setup

A folder called: Root22 and Files, with these files in it...
1. adb
2. Adbwinapi
3. Adbwinusbapi
4. Apps
5. DoRoot

I also have anycut on my phone already with APNS, but did those over and nothing.

I myself haven't done this before, but if I have instructions on these files than maybe, also I still have voice and wifi, but text and data are gone.
Don't know what to do, it's driving me crazy!!

Thanks in Advance!
confused.gif

leftspin

Reaction score
not sure about how to help you, sorry about that ):

I do have a question that you can help me with though. I just heard of people flashing their phones to Cricket a few days ago, and from what I understand it just switches your phone to another carrier, but I'm really not sure I get it. Am I correct, or is it something else entirely? I also kinda got the impression that it kept you on Verizon but opened up the option to get service from other carriers without switching to roaming.

OP
D

Dandoo78

Reaction score
Flash to Cricket

Hey-

We already had a Cricket account, and sold our Cricket phones, and bought the Droid X phones, and had them flashed to Cricket's network.
You are on Cricket's Network, not Verizon's. As long as your phone is CDMA, it can be brought over.

kennyfool

Reaction score
if you want to try your hand at flashing it yourself, I would follow this thread... Cricket Users Forumts fairly simple and you dont need all those files you posted. I would recommend doing a full SBF just to get everything back to factory