Droid X FAQs are up and ready !!!

PTW

Reaction score
I am so frustrated! Have had the Droid X two weeks now, and can't get the calendar to work properly. When I attempt to enter an event and have it repeat, there is no end date offered, so my work-around was to enter it as a continuous repeating event, then move to the date I want it to stop and delete "this and future events." It initially deletes and then within a matter of seconds puts the event back on the calendar. I've tried numerous times....help!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Jim...I Learn a lot from just reading the forum...and thanks to all for the helpful hints..Love the forum

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chrismart07

Reaction score
DROIDX update

Hey i have a droid x and i was lookin at the updates history and i found that they made a 2.3.5 for the droid x but on my droid x it says im updated can anyone solve this?q
O and on wikipidia (wer i was looking up the droid x)it said the update came out in march 2012

chrismart07

Reaction score
Hey i have a droid x and i was lookin at the updates history and i found that they made a 2.3.5 for the droid x but on my droid x it says im updated can anyone solve this?q
O and on wikipidia (wer i was looking up the droid x)it said the update came out in march 2012