1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X FAQs are up and ready !!!

Discussion in 'Droid X FAQ' started by JimMariner, Jul 15, 2010.

1. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: Come on over and read to your hearts content !!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

DF's Official Droid X FAQs
  2. PTW

PTW New Member

I am so frustrated! Have had the Droid X two weeks now, and can't get the calendar to work properly. When I attempt to enter an event and have it repeat, there is no end date offered, so my work-around was to enter it as a continuous repeating event, then move to the date I want it to stop and delete "this and future events." It initially deletes and then within a matter of seconds puts the event back on the calendar. I've tried numerous times....help!
  3. '06Siguy

'06Siguy New Member

edit

wrong spot sorry
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  4. redbert31

redbert31 New Member

Thanks for that Jim...I Learn a lot from just reading the forum...and thanks to all for the helpful hints..Love the forum

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  5. chrismart07

chrismart07 New Member

DROIDX update

Hey i have a droid x and i was lookin at the updates history and i found that they made a 2.3.5 for the droid x but on my droid x it says im updated can anyone solve this?q
    O and on wikipidia (wer i was looking up the droid x)it said the update came out in march 2012
  6. chrismart07

chrismart07 New Member

Hey i have a droid x and i was lookin at the updates history and i found that they made a 2.3.5 for the droid x but on my droid x it says im updated can anyone solve this?q
    O and on wikipidia (wer i was looking up the droid x)it said the update came out in march 2012
Search tags for this page

droid x 4g ready

droid x faq
droid x helpful hints