Droid X Extended Battery

Bro KV

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of an extended battery beside the Motorola one that Verizon offers. Preferrably a much higher rating like 3000mA/h and larger. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone aware of an extended battery beside the Motorola one that Verizon offers. Preferrably a much higher rating like 3000mA/h and larger. Thanks

If I were you I'd search around in Amazon. Might be something there.

jloya

Reaction score
i believe seidio is in the works with something check there website

looks a bit ugly though

chattymcmeatus

Reaction score
Is there a reason for not wanting the Verizon battery other than capacity?

OP
B

Bro KV

Reaction score
I have the Moto extended battery and it is not too much of an improvement over the stock battery.

Goodkat

Reaction score
The majority of the comments with regards to the extended battery sold on Verizon's website have been nothing but spectacular. There is an entire thread on it somewhere on these forums. Not everyone will have the same experience though, as usual, but many times poor battery life is due to user error and not the battery itself. Another thing to consider is that an even larger battery than the aforementioned is going to add considerable held to your device, which may or may not be an issue depending on the user. For me, I prefer as slim a device as possible, and wont ever go bigger than the moto extended battery

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine works great. I even switch between them to keep checking the difference. I use my phone a lot and the extended offers enough for me to recommend it to others. But like others have posted, performance will vary do to setup and user abuse:)

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk