Droid X Earbuds

Ajmazin

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew any droid X or just droid specific earbuds that are usable with my phone... I like there to be a volume control so I can adjust it while I run. Price range is anything below $100. Thanks for the help!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have been using skull candys for years and they're great. The ones I use have volume control on the chord and they only cost like 30 ish bucks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

skot917

Reaction score
Jaybird F3. Bluetooth stereo perfect for running. $100 w/sweatproof guarantee.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Klipsch is coming out with an Android specific version of the S4's......great ear buds.

Steve

carguy

Reaction score
$17 pair if skull candy ear buds here.

bkendrick

Reaction score
Looking for a bday present for my sister. She would like the ability to answer calls, skip track, and volume. Can anyone confirm some earbuds that can do these?

DX. CFU. LIB GB.9

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Skull candy has a pair that has a mic on them, they are 40$ if im not mistaken. But well worth the money!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
I have to agree with Skot. JayBirds are by far the best earbuds that I've had. Yes they're pricey, but they are the best $100.00 I've spent. They blow the Motorola S10 out of the water! Yes, they're Bluetooth, but with a push of a button, you can answer and make calls, control your music apps (play/pause , fwd/rev, skip fwd/skip rev), and control voice applications like Vlingo, Voice Actions, etc., all without ever toughing your phone. They even come with little hook attachments that go around your ears so they won't come out, even while jogging. No I don't work for JayBird, LOL.

bkendrick

Reaction score
I have to agree with Skot. JayBirds are by far the best earbuds that I've had. Yes they're pricey, but they are the best $100.00 I've spent. They blow the Motorola S10 out of the water! Yes, they're Bluetooth, but with a push of a button, you can answer and make calls, control your music apps (play/pause , fwd/rev, skip fwd/skip rev), and control voice applications like Vlingo, Voice Actions, etc., all without ever toughing your phone. They even come with little hook attachments that go around your ears so they won't come out, even while jogging. No I don't work for JayBird, LOL.

So I've read the two suggestions in this thread on JayBird Bluetooth buds and I've checked out the specs. These definitely look cool! Keep in mind they are for my sister. Do you think the cable connecting the left/right buds will annoy her hair while running? She's got long hair. Do you think a low tech girl can figure the buttons out easily? Thanks for the help!

DX. CFU. LIB GB.9

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
So I've read the two suggestions in this thread on JayBird Bluetooth buds and I've checked out the specs. These definitely look cool! Keep in mind they are for my sister. Do you think the cable connecting the left/right buds will annoy her hair while running? She's got long hair. Do you think a low tech girl can figure the buttons out easily? Thanks for the help!

DX. CFU. LIB GB.9
I don't think they'd bother her, although I can't speak from experience, since I shave my head. What nice about these is that the cord is like a lanyard and you can have it in front of you, or behind. I usually have it hanging in front of me. There are only 3 buttons: Power/Play/Pause/answer/sync are all the same main button(short or long presses control the features), fast forward/skip forward are another and rewind/skip back are the third.
I think the people at Best Buy will open one up for you in the store for you to look at. She can always take 'em back if she doesn't like 'em ya know? Some people can't stand having those buds in their earholes. Ha ha!

Reaction score
Image S4A Headphones for Android

The S4 ear buds are the best rated model under $100, so I'm sure the S4A will be the same with the Android features added to them.

I've had the S4's for a couple of years and they are amazing, great sound quality with solid bass, and they offer sound isolation to block out external noise.

Steve

bkendrick

Reaction score
FYI jaybird owners. I picked up a pair at best buy and when I got home I realized that they did not have the latest ear inserts. They have the gecko style but not the secure fit. It must have been an older set before they made the secure fit buds. I emailed jaybird and they are sending me the secure fit inserts for free. No proof of purchase required. Awesome customer support!

DX. CFU. LIB GB.9