Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Jul 21, 2010.

1. ctxx24

ctxx24 New Member

Thats original :r_c:
  2. Kheovnien

Kheovnien New Member

yeah. thanks for the contribution to the thread.
  3. ctxx24

ctxx24 New Member

Showing a pic of my shiny black moto dock will not help this thread...a pic of the x doc will
  4. krosenqu

krosenqu New Member

I have to agree with Ctxx24.

I'm loosing faith in Mikradle. Its been over a month since my purchase, and I have not heard anything from him, save for whats in this thread. I sent an email wondering "whats up" and haven't gotten a response yet. Whats up? Has anybody actually seen these docks? Anybody of the supposed 60 something he sent out got one yet?
  5. happymacarts

happymacarts New Member

Can I still get the discount

Wanted to find out if the discount rate still applies.
    Even with the delays and lack of photos i am still interested in ordering.
  6. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

Anyone received there X dock yet and could post up pictures
  7. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Okay - just dropping in for a minute - I'm out of town today but will be back at the shop tomorrow. I'll post my own pictures at that time (after lunch, EST), but do not critique the photos as they will not be professional high quality. Just snaps for those who are "losing faith". I've received e-mail from several who replied they received their orders, I've requested any/all to please post here as they receive theirs.

krosenqu and I corresponded today - no problems there if he would jump in here to verify.

happymacarts - discount will apply until photos are posted. At that time price increase will be in effect and I will publish those prices at that time. Many have taken advantage of this introduction price without seeing any photos and I appreciate that - which is why I've kept the discount price in effect. But as of tomorrow when I post photos, price increase will be in effect.

Todd, I would have expected you to be one of the first to post, I was hoping you would have received yours by now. I’ll e-mail you this evening.

Please - if any of those with orders received could possibly post photos before I get back in town tomorrow, I would appreciate it. I did not want to post any other than high quality pix, but at this point a black & white polaroid would do! ;)

I'll be back here tomorrow after about 2:00 pm EST with photos. Hoping to see some before that point.

It seems to be looking bad right now - but I'm sure by this time next week over 150 customers should be posting some very positive things here. The only thing negative should be timing - quality remains the high standard I've had since the Mikradle inception back in Dec'09. Service will also begin to be the high standard it had been previous to the medical issues with my sister and then the unfortunate death a couple of weeks ago. As I've told many in my e-mail replies - though I am back working tons of hours, both night and day - my pace is not what it was before my family suffered this death. Only one in this situation can understand how detrimental a death of this nature is to productive output. My hands are busy with the work, but my mind is elsewhere in grief, and believe me - it causes a lot of problems. I've made a ton of mistakes, 3 steps forward and 2 steps backward. I've had to do many steps twice or more. I won't compromise quality and so this causes things to take a lot longer than normal. I'm usually working on a couple dozen Mikradles each week between the hours spent at my shop on normal cabinet work. But the last couple of weeks I've had a couple hundred orders to fill, and that is no easy task for me even when I was 100%, and at the moment I can honestly say I'm less than that. I'm at the tail end of these orders, and will be very thankful when the last one is shipped, which will be Friday. I'm speaking only of those orders prior to two weeks ago, many of them up to 5 weeks late. I shipped most in the sequence I received the orders. Thanks also for those tolerant with my somewhat haphazard e-mail responses. It’s tough to wade through a couple hundred each day and get back to every one in a timely fashion. I’ve tried my best but will admit I found it impossible to get every one within 24 hours. That will clear up by next week as at that point I should only be getting thanks for deliveries instead of queries as to where they are..

A note: I've been also working on more than 85 standard Evolutions also - these orders were mixed in with the X orders, so keep in mind that many orders filled were not the X model.

Thanks again for all those who have persevered and stayed the distance through my family struggles. Your rewards are those white boxes that are now flowing into homes across this country (as well as several abroad). I've thanked you before and am doing so again. Those who are most frustrated - you can only be 2-5 days from delivery at this point. Thanks all.

As I said - I'll be back at the shop tomorrow afternoon and will make it a point to log in here and fulfill the promises made in this post with pix.

mikey
  8. johaBBa

johaBBa New Member

Has anyone received one of the X docks?
  9. hoola

hoola New Member

Sent 31.99 august 6th. I don't mind waiting for quality and all but maybe don't take more orders than u can fill in a ((reasonable)) amount of time. I understand life intervenes, but still. That's a good amount of money for someone like myself and am getting anxious. But I don't think droid forums would promote them if they weren't legit.
    Hoola
  10. 3one3

3one3 New Member

Shocking! No photos....
  11. barrybr05

barrybr05 New Member

Is it really that hard to post some photos? I dont know why he has been promising to post photos for all this time and yet again when he promised to post them today he did not. If this was a big time company this wouldnt be a problem..... I dont think its asking for much to see a photo of a product Ive already payed for, sheesh. Ok Im off my soapbox, and playing with my new Droid X, it just came yesterdaydancedroid
  12. kahuna900

kahuna900 New Member

I'll post pics the day I get mine... Can't wait!
  13. Calabash

Calabash New Member

Me too...dancedroid Me either...
  14. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

Anyone got there's yet i should have mine today will post pictures when i get home
  15. johaBBa

johaBBa New Member

bleh

Still nothing here....

Ordered July 19th or thereabouts. Almost weekly/bi-weekly promises to ship, etc........

I got a refund on Aug 31 in lieu of PayPal dispute. He mentioned that he would still ship my two orders on Sept 1 and I could pay when the docks arrived. I'll believe it when I see them.

If they were shipped, I would have them now. First Class USPS from NY to DC does not take that long.

Since Sept 1. I have ordered and received shipments from as far as Texas via USPS.......

Oh, well. At least I got my money back. I'll just get a couple of MotoDocks instead. They will do the job and not waste my time.

:dry:
  16. jwoodall

jwoodall New Member

I ordered 8/4 and was told it shipped on 9/1..still nothing.

I did however receive a refund.

There were supposedly about 60 docks shipped on 9/1 and not one person has said they received one of the X models.

It looks to me like the X model doesn't exist.

I would be happy to be proven wrong! :)

It takes less than 5 minutes to take a pic and upload it, yet we have had no pics despite numerous promises.
  17. hoola

hoola New Member

yeah im gonna request refund today. I think a month is way to long to wait for a product of any kind. good luck to those who ever get them!!! Got my motodock today. Less than a week!!

GOOD LUCK TO MIKRADLE
  18. kahuna900

kahuna900 New Member

Well, when I first purchased the dock I didn't read through all the information, missing the fact that he was still in the process of making them. I did get an email from him asking for a few more bucks because I only sent the amount for the regular droid dock. I sent the additional funds but haven't heard a word since.

Honestly, if I had known that these were taking so long to be shipped out, I would have just purchased the regular Droid X dock like the one I already have, and know works great.

I'm going to give it a few mores days to see what happens. If we don't see anything soon or hear back from him I'll cancel my order and get another dock from Verizon. They are pretty cheap with my corporate discount and the last one I received in only two days. :)
  19. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

Well i didn't get my x docks today...wonder if usps lost them at this point, where do we go from here
  20. barrybr05

barrybr05 New Member

When did you order yours?