Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Jul 21, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Special Announcement:

I will be unavailable until Tuesday morning for any correspondence. I respectfully ask for the indulgence and patience of all until that time. My family has just suffered the tragic loss of a very loved daughter, and I will be absent from here as I attend to family affairs, services and funeral arrangements. I understand the frustration of all concerned with their orders, and can only promise that you will get your order. I implore you to ask for a refund before beginning any PayPal disputes - I am a man of honor and will refund any wishing for that rather than waiting. There is no need to initiate a PayPal dispute - there is no financial problems on my end to prevent issuing refunds. All monies paid in are still sitting in my account.

I thank all for their patience and understanding, and hope to have these next few days to concentrate on this family loss and the ensuing grief. Sending me a pile of e-mails at this time will go unanswered as I would hope all would extend this respectful observance of a tragic death in my family.

I will be 100% available to answer questions and submit shipping info on Tuesday. Thank you. Respectfully - mikey
  2. shishibeach

shishibeach New Member

Sorry for your loss; will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
  3. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Update: Mikradle will still be out of touch until Friday. Our family will be attending services tomorrow and the funeral on Thursday. I will be back to my shop this afternoon for a couple of hours, as well as for a brief time tomorrow morning - at this time I will attempt to complete several orders, not sure which at the moment but will send out notices tomorrow to those that do ship.

I thank all for their most considerate patience and kind words of consolation over the past few days. I'll have to admit - it is a very difficult and emotional time our family is enduring at the moment - and the outpouring from all the e-mails and messages has been heartwarming to say the least. From myself and my family - we very much appreciate the understanding of our circumstances. To those awaiting their orders - I cannot express enough my gratitude for the latitude you have extended me relative to shipping. Though I know you are all very impatient and perhaps frustrated - you've still shown a very honorable gesture by placing things on hold while my family and I gather ourselves to get through this loss. Thank you so much. mikey
  4. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Okay, I'm back, and want to express my deepest gratitude for all the beautiful, kind and considerate messages and emails of consolation and condolences I've received the past week or so. We have found some closure after the memorial services Thursday and will be moving forward with life. One thing I can take on this and would like to pass on. If you have anyone in your life that is special and you care for - spend as much time as possible with them - life has a way of cheating us early sometimes and then it's just too late.

But I want to stay positive now and move forward. Some orders were sent out yesterday, some today and a more will go out on Monday. Monday early evening I will send out all shipping confirmations for all the orders sent these three days. I'm short on time at the moment and though orders were shipped, I will take care of the messaging when more time permits. I'm talking a couple hundred orders, so you can see there's a lot of correspondence to handle.. ;)

I appreciate all those that continued to place orders over the last week, I believe I have responded at least to all of those with a brief note, if you did not receive confirmation that your order was received, please drop a note to my address at mikey06@optonline.net and I'll reply shortly to you. Other than that - I'll be totally available full time again beginning Monday morning. Any urgent messages will be addressed today and tomorrow as some of you already know. ;)

Thanks again - respectfully and most appreciative - mikey :)
  5. ctxx24

ctxx24 New Member

So if there done and sending out when can we see it? just waiting on some real pics man..
  6. bucknutz

bucknutz New Member

won't be ordering. sorry!
  7. cuskit

cuskit New Member

I'll be back in the office tomorrow (Monday) and promise to have photos up and posted at that time! Hope you'll enjoy them! Thanks again for your patience. mikey :)
  8. johaBBa

johaBBa New Member

Any update?

On 08/19/2010 07:02 PM, Michael Lubrich wrote:
    > Anyway - your order WILL go out Saturday and I promise to e-mail you
    > confirmation at that time.

I have not seen this email you mentioned.

I understand this may be a hard time for you. I also run a business and I have had a few major life events during the course of my business. When I was unable to provide service/support to my customers due to major life events, I stopped taking on new customers.

It is far less damaging to your reputation and your business to say "Sorry, I can't take your order now" instead of "I promise" over and over and not keeping your word.
    [/quote]

johaBBa, you WILL have shipping confirmation by 5:00 tomorrow afternoon, I give you my word on that. I apologize that tragic circumstances have interfered with projected shipping dates. However, we (my family and I) have had closure and as stated am back in business as of today. I have over 120 orders shipping out. Every one of those orders will have been shipped by 5:00 tomorrow afternoon. All will also have e-mail notification of that shipping.

I have edited out the copies of the private PM's and e-mails you have posted here. I'm certainly not trying to hide anything, Lord knows everybody knows I'm shipping very late, obviously. But it is a violation of Forum Protocol to post copies of PM's without permission of those submitting those messages. I hope you understand this. Meanwhile, I would hope you are satisfied to have that 5:00 deadline tomorrow, at that point you will either have shipping confirmation or a refund. As stated prior - I have no wish to keep anybody's money should they request it back. No need for a PayPal dispute - just ask and you will have your refund within 4 hours (I only check my e-mail every four hours). Can I be more fair than that?

My life has seen many circumstances in the last 6-7 weeks. But prior to that - I've shipped almost 2,000 Mikradles without any real issues, these threads are filled with compliments, approvals and commendations. As I move past these unfortunate incidents of the last few weeks - I hope to repair my reputation back to what it was prior to the medical emergencies filling my life recently. It is very difficult to move on without hardship in my heart over the loss myself and family have suffered. But that is personal, and my business will not be suffering from that past the funeral of last week. I ask for your trust once again as in the past, and help me move forward in a positive way, filling orders and making happy all those who placed not only orders with me, but trust that they would be filled. Late, but I promise filled.

Thank you, mikey

9. cuskit

cuskit New Member

UPDATE: I've almost completed well over 120 orders that will have been shipped out by tomorrow at 5:00. I would appreciate any who wish to know if they are in that batch to email me at: mikey06@optonline.net and I will respond within 5-6 hours. I will note that there are no orders beyond the past two weeks that are not included in this batch of orders.

Remember, if you wish to hear from me, just email me at mikey06@optonline if you have questions. I promise you will get a reply. Hopefully you all understand why responses were sporadic over the last 12 days - I did post the reason why I would not be responding and that Mikradle was temporarily closed. That is now past - NO E-MAIL WILL GO WITHOUT A RESPONSE (given a 4-5 hour window) as of today.

Respectfully and appreciatively yours - mikey
  10. cuskit

cuskit New Member

3:00 am Update:
    Geez, can I get a break? :( Power was out from this afternoon until just a short while ago (it's now almost 3:00 am). For those watching the NY area news, Monmouth County, NJ (where I am) lost power, over 70,000 or so. Some areas were restored within a couple hours, but many have been out until midnight or later, including here.

So, without power I will not be shipping all that I wanted to by 5:00 today, but will still manage to do so early tomorrow. Meanwhile, those furthest along (I was in the spraying stages when power was lost) can still be completed which will be those most earliest ordered. Be alert for e-mails.

I have been here at my shop since power was lost. Not much I could do as we have no backup - even the office computers were down. Only emergency exit lighting had power, which also died after two hours (battery backup). I've done what I can with battery flashlights - folding boxes (these are custom boxes shipped to me flat), labeling, etc getting ready for packaging. But nothing could be done to the cradles themselves without electric as all of my equipment is 220 3 phase. I suppose some may be more frustrated - but believe me - I have not left this shop in hopes of early restoring of power. Too late now and tired (exhausted), I'm off to grab a few hours sleep and then back around 6 am. You can believe I'll be VERY hard at work doing my best to get as many finished as possible - but this is lacquer finish - it needs almost 8 hours drying before it can be packaged. I'll see what I can do by 9 which is the outside drying window of time. So some can expect shipping tomorrow morning rather than this afternoon.

Guys - I'm human and doing what I can. I am very relieved after reading the dozens of mail telling me it's okay as long as shipping is the next few days. It is very heartwarming to have this understanding from so many of you. The moral support is so very welcome! For this I'm doing my best not to let you down.

Thanks, goodnight and see you in a few.. mikey

5:00pm EDIT: Full power was not restored until 3:15 this afternoon. We had 110v only. Our 3 phase 220v power which is all my machinery and equipment is just now back on about 1-1/2 hours, not enough time to complete. So we are one more day. Anybody want to kick a man down? ;) It's going to be another long, long night. No rest for the weary. Sigh..
  11. jwoodall

jwoodall New Member

Just an update for anyone waiting for their order!

Mikey sent me a shipping notice a few minutes ago!

He even went through the trouble of sending a picture of the actual box being shipped to me! How's that for service? Yes..it took a long time to ship, but considering everything he's been through, I can understand the delay.

I'm looking forward to seeing this nice looking product!

Thanks Mikey!

:)
  12. cuskit

cuskit New Member

You are so welcome! It felt sooooo good to be in the shipping stages! :)

Just a quick note: I will NOT be sending photos to everyone! :) I value each and everyone of you the same, but I just did this for JW as he was the first shipped out today. 28 others went out also, 67 will be going tomorrow and the balance on Friday. E-mails will be sent out each of these days - I'll send today's shipping notices tonight @ 8:00 pm and the same tomorrow and Friday. At that point all should be en-route.

I welcome any receiving their orders to post thoughts and photos of their cradles as they arrive! I myself have been totally focused on completing these orders that I haven't had time for photography. I used my Droid camera for JW, but as many of you know - these come way short for the quality of what I normally show for photos here, as is evident by my gallery.

Okay - I need to get offline for now - my normal shop work is also way behind - I'm trying to divide myself between the cabinet work and these orders. Obviously these orders are taking priority - it's almost 5:00 and I'm just now starting my usual day work! ;)

Again - those shipped today - look for e-mail tonight after 8:00pm when I'm back online.

Thanks - mikey
  13. ctxx24

ctxx24 New Member

just takes a second to take a pic...guess im going with another dock cant wait any longer...
  14. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

You can only imagine the wait for some but worth the wait i am sure seeing other pics of original dock
  15. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

Never got an email.
  16. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Quick note: You were shipped - you'll get the confirmation e-mail today. As will 68 others that were shipped . I concentrated on getting them out - later this afternoon I'll go down the list and send out your e-mails. Thanks again. mikey
  17. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

Cool thanks mikey
  18. barrybr05

barrybr05 New Member

Evolution X pics

Are there any pics posted of the Droid X Evolution Dock, would love to see pictures of it plz! dancedroid
  19. ctxx24

ctxx24 New Member

Got the moto dock saturday i really like it...couldnt be happier
  20. Kheovnien

Kheovnien New Member

pics or it didn't happen....:)