Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Jul 21, 2010.

1. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    email sent, thank you

2. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Todd, thanks! You've Got Mail! ;) mikey :)

3. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X Ordering Information!

Bump:

EVOLUTION X Series models are currently selling for $45.99. This price does not include the 6' MicroUSB cable, that needs an additional $4.00 to both prices. They are available in black, white, cherry, walnut, mahogany and oak. As usual, shipping is free.

To buy, send a PayPal payment to my account name: lubrich@optonline.net Be sure to include which color you want, a current shipping address and your registered forum member name. Be sure to add an additional $4.00 if you want the cable. Be aware that shipping for orders at this time will go out next Wednesday, August 11th. This shipping date may be extending pending the volume of orders coming in, which appear to be escalating as the weekend approaches. So, wait times for shipping (at the current rate coming in) may increase to 7-10 days or more.

For those wishing to see photos, these will be posted tomorrow (Saturday) evening. Meanwhile, there is no significant difference between this X model and the standard, other than the inlay (changed from a horizontal stripe to an "X" inlay). Overall, it is also slightly wider and higher, and the left side of the backrest is recessed @3/16" for the camera protrusion on the upper portion of the Droid X back. This enable it to lie flat when placed on the cradle. Naturally, this backrest work is much more detailed than the standard model. Note that this X model does include a magnet (standard) for the multimedia mode.

Many of you are contacting me through the eBay system rather than directly here (PM) or my e-mail address (mikey06@optonline.net). Be aware that no discounts are offered through eBay, and the price there will be much higher when I start listing the EVOLUTION X Series there over the weekend. I am staying loyal to the forums by offering my new models to members here several days before beginning listings on eBay, and with discounted prices. Bottom line, please do not contact me through eBay messaging if you want a forum discount...

NOTE: For those e-mailing or PM'ing me - please have patience. It may take up to 24 hours now at the current pace for me to respond to you. I'm being absolutely deluged with mail. Since I respond personally to each and every mail, it's becoming impossible for me to get back to everyone within minutes or even hours. It may take a while - but I will get back to each and everyone of you. Those who have placed orders, you will receive a verification of the order as well as an estimated shipping date, but it may take 24 hours before you receive it (e-mail response). At about 6:00 tonight I will have responded to all orders taken up to Thursday at noon time. The rest of the orders up to noon today will have a response by midnight tonight. The rest after noon today may not be until tomorrow morning.

I'd like it if I could have had an automatic response to orders, but until my website is up, personal "one on one" is in effect. I truly prefer this anyway. The forums have been a great place building up relations with buyers, and speaking to each through e-mail has made the personal experience a more pleasurable one for me. Thanks again - mikey :)

EVOLUTION X Series Artist Rendering:
    [​IMG]

4. hoola

hoola New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How could i not have seen this earlier!! I just ordered. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the style of of this dock. It's different in every way. It has a classy/artistic feel to it. I absolutely love the design.

5. 3one3

3one3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Still would like to see pics!

6. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sigh. Pictures still a bit off. Discount intro price is held until next Friday as a result. I'll update here Tuesday, tomorrow I'm unavailable. Thanks all! mikey :)

7. sheba611

sheba611 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Placed order!

Just ordered Mikradle in cherry finish and the 6ft USB cable.
    dancedroid

8. ctxx24

ctxx24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    pics would be nice

9. alershka

alershka New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    According to Mikey's post on August 3, the first set of Evolution X's (the first 25 black) were supposed to ship on August 5. Has any one actually received one yet? Maybe they can post a photo?

As one of the "pre-order" people, I was hoping that mine would have shipped by now but I still don't have any sort of email confirmation that my order has shipped and my email from this weekend has not received a response.

10. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay folks, I'm back and ready for you all to hang me out to dry. Personal life got in the way the last few days, and I had to put my cradle business on hold for a bit. Suffice it to say I haven't slept in over 86 hours now, I'm going to grab some sleep to rejuvinate and then I'll be back here with full updates. Those who were in the first batch (25) to ship out have been delayed until tomorrow. You will each receive an e-mail by tomorrow night advising of this, as well as a gesture I will be making to each of you in that batch, the e-mail will explain. For the rest, shipping schedules have been moved back four days from the date you were told. Should any feel this inconvenience is out of line, I will happily refund your money - simple send me a note and I'll do this immediately. Meanwhile, I just need 24 hours to get back into the job, and then all should be back to normal. Again, if you have sent any mail to me, be aware that I was not able to reply to all those as I was "taking care of other business". I did reply to a few, and will do so to all the rest within the next 48 hours.

I ask you all for a little bit of slack, just know this was certainly no pleasure or vacation time, something important came up that required all of my attention.

So, I'll be back here after some much needed sleep, and I'll be back with full strength and ready for whatever you all want to throw my way. Thanks for being patient! :) mikey

11. hoola

hoola New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hehe. get some sleep!! we all need it. I am more than willing to wait for an awesome looking dock as this. And knowing they are personally being made is what makes me want it even more!! PEEPS LIKE YOU MAKE IT WORTH BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS.

Take ur time. we understand

12. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bump for update and eta

13. JhankG

JhankG Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was told my dock was going to ship out last tuesday. I havent received anything yet and haven't received a response to my email from a few days ago. The lack of pictures over and over seemed like a bad sign. I understand that things come up, but you can't just ignore people after they have sent you their money.

14. Broesph

Broesph New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm really interested in ordering one or two of these, but I second the pic request.

15. johaBBa

johaBBa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered two Evolutions Jul 16, 2010.

PM from cuskit 07-19-2010 "I can send you a standard Evolution by Wednesday, and the Evolution X by the weekend"

Post from cuskit 08-06-2010 "Your "X" model is shipping today, your standard Evo went out earlier this week" http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mi...olution-series-here-photos-19.html#post705220

08-24-2010
    No shipping confirmation email.
    No docks.

08-31-2010
    Contacting Paypal and my credit card company for payment rendered but goods not received.